AuthorMessage
Mr.wise
Noob
Noob

Number of posts: 3
Friend Code: 0000 0000 0000
Registration date: 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Hamachi and pokemon?   Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:11 pm

You guys play ever use this to play pokemon? Don't flame me for asking a question yes its a illegal big deal. I just would like to know for the sake of pokemon. I cannot afford a Ds and don't plan on getting one. No yes?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boy
Trainer
Trainer

Male
Number of posts: 498
Friend Code: Diamond: 1891 3086 3833
Platinum: 5327 8963 7352
Soul Silver: 2665 3592 3834
Registration date: 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Hamachi and pokemon?   Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:04 pm

Nope... I've used Hamachi before but never thought Pokemon could be played on it lol. However there is a simulator that has all the latest updates of Pokemon Platinum which you can play on for free and is legal =P. Heres the link http://shoddybattle.com/ . I think you need Java or something to run it, but its pretty simple. Download it, open, make a team and then just battle on the main server =].
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.wise
Noob
Noob

Number of posts: 3
Friend Code: 0000 0000 0000
Registration date: 2009-03-13

PostSubject: It does work.   Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:58 pm

Boy wrote:
Nope... I've used Hamachi before but never thought Pokemon could be played on it lol. However there is a simulator that has all the latest updates of Pokemon Platinum which you can play on for free and is legal =P. Heres the link http://shoddybattle.com/ . I think you need Java or something to run it, but its pretty simple. Download it, open, make a team and then just battle on the main server =].

Well i have tried that. It is far too over powered. Indeed it is a *Shoddy battle* It should work on hamachi and something called Vba= Visual Boy Advance. With a link virtual Link cable. It should work because of the wireless adapter used with hamachi i have done it before. Very fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Hamachi and pokemon?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1