Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1503
Ribbons :
Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: raymania =3   Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:54 am

chapter 1

where does my story begin? i gess i will start by telling you where i live my name is chrono I live in the village of Raymania along with many others. The village is quite big, we call it a village because we dont get that many people living in Raymania, most of the people left for some strange reason. In the Village there are 8 gyms, there are 8 real gyms but since we dont travel that much we made our own gyms and elite 4.

And yes iam a gym leader iam the dark gym leader to be exact, my gym is in the cave somewhere on the mountain, yes its quite a climb or walk if you take the stairs. If you go further up the mountain there is a little arena where Dark the rock gym leader holds his battles some of the battles shake my gym which is anoying. Once you get to the summit of the mountain there is Soccerryles gym hes the fire gym leader, we moved him up there because once he had a gym battle and the food storage cought on fire, luckly boy was there to save the day. Boy hes the water gym leader his gym is near the river and he has fantastic water type pokemon. In the forest there are two gym leaders Gabrante and Mercury, Gabrante is the poison master and Mercury is the bug leader, its kinda scary to go to there gym with the forest and junk like that. Last but not least is the steel master Latios he can fix anything if you ask but battle him and he will break you.

Then there are the Elite 4 after you beat the Gyms. First we got Maple the Ice King. Maple is how to say wierd. But in a battle situation he has got skills, Maple fights when ever and where ever so its hard to learn your surroundings. Then there is the King of Dragons Jedi, he is cool his dragons will chew you up and spit you down, he uses the feilds to host his battles since his dragons are to big to fit anywhere else. Then theres Chris, Chris is the ground master and teacher at the school, Chris uses the Town square to show off his pokemon to show how cool they are and to get people interested in battling. Then there is the mystery man Ixion he doesn't come out of his house unless he wants something or he is desperatly needed, so i cant really say anything about him.

But thats not all whose in our quiet little village. The head of the village Rayqaza, yea he did kinda name the village after himself didn't he? oh well he makes sure that the village is running smoothly and swiftly. Then there is the flower shop run by Kassandra she has the best flowers in the world, she loves grass types and hopes she can become a gym leader, her assistant kindove Pn well i call her Kass's assistant because they are always in the shop gossiping about who did what and what was said, if you want news always go to that shop. Then soccerryle also runs the corrner shop so if you want supplise always go to him, and if he doesn't have it he will get it. Then theres Monkey hes the professor at Raymania and also he wants to be fighting gym leader one day so its him vs kass.
There are also other pople but thats soon to come!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chris
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 705
Friend Code : 1118 8172 5961
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: raymania =3   Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:23 am

Chrono, so far, it sounds cool! XD There are so many points where I literally LOL'd so far!
Keep it up and post some more when you get chance!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pn
Elderly
Elderly

Female
Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: raymania =3   Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:55 am

HEY!! you little...lol im just kidding...cant you write anything nicer? lol im more than just someone who gets mad at people..mention me wanting to be dark type gym leader!

EDIT: i need to add something to the story in a few days...chrono, merc, rok and boy know it...hehe...it will be awesome...good job by the way =D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrono
Admin
Admin

Male
Ribbons :

PostSubject: Re: raymania =3   Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:05 pm

chapter 2

Raymaina isn't just a simple little none electric village. There is animemike who has the biggest flat screan tv in the whole village we all go to watch the tournamints happing around the world since it is in HD. There is the art gallery and our painter AO1 who does great paintings that everyone just wants to buy, he will paint a battle as its going on which is something special.

we do have a day care which boy does help with, he sometimes helps people who need there pokemon somewhere boy will look after them. The wierdest thing is when Sasuke came to Raymania he brought the electricity to the Village, which was really help full. we used to rely on soccerrryle for light and heating but now its all electric.

Ixion usually gives us the "insite" of what happing in the pokemon world like what pokemon is indangered and what need help and evolution techniques, he usually makes an anounsment which causes and uproar umongst some people who dissagree.

when ever chris gets really bored he opens a tournamint like one tournamint the "colour tournamint" which was random but chris does like to do holiday tournamints like hte christmass and haloween resently although he didn't do an Easter tournamint which is kindove wierd, dont you think so?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soccerryle
Trainer
Trainer

Male
Number of posts : 392
Friend Code : SoulSilver: 2837 2280 9857

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: raymania =3   Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:07 pm

XD, at your Ixion reference. That sums him up perfectly Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.soccerryle.deviantart.com
Mercury

Male
Number of posts : 552
Friend Code : Platinum FC-1548 5398 5890
Pearl FC-0990 1089 5394
SSBB-2278 0801 1238
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: raymania =3   Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:00 pm

This story > ownage. I love it =3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
G-dos

Male
Number of posts : 153
Friend Code : Platinum: 2407 1315 6726
Name: Ken
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: raymania =3   Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:32 pm

I totaly like the story so far. Even though I think it is missing something like someone who wants to battle every one in "Raymaia" but who could that be??

Also spelling error that cought my eye "like hte christmass and haloween resently"
I believe that should be at.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrono
Admin
Admin

Male
Ribbons :

PostSubject: Re: raymania =3   Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:11 am

chapter 3

Raymania has weird clock works, for example everyfriday Chris dissapears no one knows where he goes, we try looking for him or catch him when hes leavening but its impossible, some people say he goes to a strip club in the town very far out of raymania, others say he cant be bothered to come outside to the pub run by no other than Ken, Ken is someone who likes to battle alot he has his water types and wants to defeat chris one day, we gather at the pub every night to site and drink and talk about silly little things that happend in our day. This is our usually get together but fridays for some reason chris vannishes. And all of raymania is like a chicken with its head cut off everyone goes into a panic untill someone starts an activity which calms everyone down from the rilisation that chris isn't there, which seems to freak everyone out every friday. The people who learned and except this dont even bother comming to the pub unless they need despreat help or just very lonely.

Without Chris being at Raymania chaos can strick at any moment, and people like Gabrante who always needs Chris's help with battling his pokemon to see if they are good enough goes into a state of panic and stress but someone calms Gabrante down by helping him. Chris doesn't even give a list of instructions when he leaves he just goes and we dont see him untill late saturday evening where we dont talk about where hes been because frankly everyone has forgotten the previous friday. When you do question Chris about where hes been he always finds away around it by answering your question with a question, which i find annoying.

But without Chris like i was saying chaos can start at any time, like rok27 can go on a freak rampage along with many wronge do-ers who live in raymania which we dont get rid of, rok27 is the guy who you step on his lawn he goes "GET OFF MY LAWN" kindove guy, dont ask why he just is, but who can blam him we all like rok27 just the way he is. When ixion finnaly desides to go into the pub and were still on the topic about "wheres chris?" he always or usually goes "why do we treat chris like a god?" and why do we treat chris like a god, every friday raymania goes into a panic and it stops for about an hour trying to find chris hopeing he will come on. I gess we will never know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mercury

Male
Pearl FC-0990 1089 5394
SSBB-2278 0801 1238

PostSubject: Re: raymania =3   Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:47 am

That was hilarious! Chris > god btw. lol at rok. Keep it up, this rocks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pn
Elderly
Elderly

Female

PostSubject: Re: raymania =3   Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:50 am

LOL! rok is SO not like that but its funny anyways...i laugh a lot when you talk about chris and blah blah... XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasuke
Gym Leader

Male
Number of posts : 231
Friend Code : 3996 5799 4419
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: raymania =3   Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:46 pm

LOL chrono just read it all. I love it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrono
Admin
Admin

Male
Ribbons :

PostSubject: Re: raymania =3   Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:13 am

chapter 4

So yea last friday Raymania was in a state of panic and shock but i dont think we all need to be reminded about some peoples acctions do we?

well anyways on other news we have a new villager, and this is a special one because she is realated to no other than Mercury. Yea i know what your thinking, but trust me its not that bad, once you get used to it. Yea shes not that bad she has made friends with the shap shifting Pn who changes in to an Umbreon and always seems to bite only me for some reason, and sometimes it really hurts. And they go exploring in this cave which seems to be my gym. since thats the only cave with in miles of this place. So anyways Railys (her name by the way) seems to take the place as a more mature kass.

Ok so Mercury wanted to something nice for his "BIgger sister" so we went to smergal hut, which makes the best tacos you can eat. I dont usually go there since i found when i went to the bathroom it was infested in Ratatats but mercury insistat because he wanted to make a good impreasen.

but something astounded me about someone in paticular. Ken was never invited to the dinner, we invited everyone but ken, poor ken. Mercury didn't even impologies.

Ok but anyways i do feel bad for Rialys due to the fact that rok and kassandra went on a rayman raving rabbit rampage and rearly tore Raymania apart due to the fact Soccerryle, fire gym leader, shop owner, and high up in the ranks in raymania, which i dont really understand and dont get because why would they do that to a friend. I mean kass and soccerryle new each other way befor i even came to Raymania (and yes i only came a couple months ago). But anyways i think rok needs some anger managment, and yes i am refering to the movie not acctual anger managment.

well i never worry when it comes to the near death becasue even if raymania is going to expload there is Chris with his glue and plasters holding it down. but honnestly what would we do with out chris? he saved us more than once now, hes kindove our super hero, dont you think so?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pn
Elderly
Elderly

Female

PostSubject: Re: raymania =3   Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:09 pm

i told you to get me out of the story -_- first you get mad at me for some sort of misunderstanding and now you dont even listen to my requests..i told you to take me out of the story days ago -.- i dont think i will be an active member anymore...maybe just a person who comes on occasionally
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrono
Admin
Admin

Male
Ribbons :

PostSubject: Re: raymania =3   Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:03 am

pn you havent gotten it yet havent you, iam not mad at you any more BTW i was kindove annoyed really, but anyways this isn't a story i just take real events that happen to Rayquaza forums and make is "halarius"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SpeedBoost100
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 5
Friend Code : 3609-3947-2181
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: raymania =3   Wed May 06, 2009 8:40 am

hah nice story you got xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrono
Admin
Admin

Male
Ribbons :

PostSubject: Re: raymania =3   Sun May 10, 2009 1:08 pm

chapter 5

Sorry I haven't got to writing in ages because I have been so worked up by these exams Chris makes us do each year, to ensure that each gym leader still knows all the rules and all the new stuff happening in the pokemon world. Well nothings much happened since the past time I wrote to you. Sure you can say when rok pn and kass tried to unight the forum against soccerryle because he kept making loud houses from his mountain summit.

Well needless to say I found the whole sharade funny. Anyways chris did have his birthday that everyone forgot about yea after he told everyone it was his birthday everyone was like "chris don't lie it's not your brithday" but soccerryle did buy chris a cake from the darkjedi. Yea he maybe the ferocious dragon master but he does like to bake. But hey who are we to judge he's a great cook.

Oh and sadly boy got promoted to elder because he got to old to run his gym that chris said he should just watch the town and help out any way he can. It was sad to lose boy. Now sasuke took his spot as electric gym leader eople acctually started to visite him more. Well that's all for now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
G-dos

Male
Number of posts : 153
Friend Code : Platinum: 2407 1315 6726
Name: Ken
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: raymania =3   Sun May 10, 2009 1:14 pm

Simple and short but I'm sure much more happened.
Lol Jedi the cook Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasuke
Gym Leader

Male

PostSubject: Re: raymania =3   Mon May 11, 2009 2:27 am

Yay another chapter! Keep it up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chris
Admin
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: raymania =3   Mon May 11, 2009 11:01 am

Great job again Chrono! Bring on the next chapter!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mercury

Male
Pearl FC-0990 1089 5394
SSBB-2278 0801 1238

PostSubject: Re: raymania =3   Mon May 11, 2009 11:36 am

Awesome new chapter, I lol'd at Boyo being too old xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rialys
Rookie

Female
Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2009-04-17

PostSubject: Re: raymania =3   Mon May 11, 2009 2:13 pm

Ah, I love this story...poor Boy. Age claims us all eventually, but I'm sure he'll make a good elder for a long time yet. ^_^
And it seems like I'm gonna have to ask Jedi about those cakes, they sound good. Maybe the dragons help him with the baking?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pn
Elderly
Elderly

Female

PostSubject: Re: raymania =3   Mon May 11, 2009 6:54 pm

that was a really short chapter...haha what am i? pn the great? XD just kidding...good job anyways
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasuke
Gym Leader

Male

PostSubject: Re: raymania =3   Fri May 29, 2009 2:43 am

wens next chapter lol?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chris
Admin
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: raymania =3   Fri May 29, 2009 8:49 am

Yeah chrono! When's the next chapter?? I hope its soon...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrono
Admin
Admin

Male
Ribbons :

PostSubject: Re: raymania =3   Sun May 31, 2009 1:36 pm

chapter 6 the wedding

so well yea today was a wedding. We can all congradulate Rialys and Monkey for getting hitched but thats not all Rialys is also pregant..yea i know monkey works fast... well anyways let me take you back to the start of the day...

Rialys was in her dressing room in the chaple of raymania with her brides mades kassandra and Pn. yea you an imagine Riayls was really scared she was all like should i marry him or shouldnt i, i love monkey so much hes so smart and handsome (look at my art topic for a suggestion of monkey) , and how she thinks she is not ready.

Monkey on the other hand with his best man, me ( i couldnt belive it either)
we were getting ready and monkey was so happy and if you seen how he looks. well anyway he woul shut up about how he love rialys and how she ws his little banana girl and soon she will be Mr and Mrs Monkey and how the fighting dojo will neverr look nicer with Rialys touch in style, yea blah blah blah that sort of thing.

So the time ame and me and monkey too our place. then down came the beautiful rialys and all her splendor. Rayquaza as hi-elder did a beautiful sermin and made tears into peoples eyes even chris's. they kissed and they ran out of the church. ahh it was beutifull. welll they went on there honymoon never heard from them since well i have but diffrent story
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: raymania =3   Today at 8:41 pm

Back to top Go down

raymania =3
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next