Rayquaza Forum-Motion

A Place For Pokémon Fans
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 IM TIRED OF THIS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Do you think soccer deserves to be a mod
yes
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
no
100%
 100% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 4
 

AuthorMessage
rok27
Noob
Noob


Number of posts : 19
Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: IM TIRED OF THIS   Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:26 pm

Im tired of all of this.Soccer being a mod is a load of crap.Chris and Ray think hes an angel but hes nothing but a demon.I have proof of what hes done to people.People might be afraid because hes a mod but i dont stand for crap like this.Its bull,discrimination.

I have screenshots that show what hes done to people and i will constantly put more.
Ive also put a poll u to votte what you think of soccer.

http://i385.photobucket.com/albums/oo294/rok27/Fatboypics.jpg
http://i385.photobucket.com/albums/oo294/rok27/FatBoy2.jpg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pn
Elderly
Elderly


Female
Number of posts : 564
Age : 20
Location : California
Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: IM TIRED OF THIS   Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:56 pm

ok, so i apologized to soccer yesterday...well that doesnt mean i cant post in this. so i heard chrono pretended he was leaving and his "last wish" was to make his best friend, soccer a mod..and guess what? his wish came true...chrono is still a member here and he didnt leave at all..im guessing if other people did the same thing, the admins wouldnt care would they? im not voting but that is a STUPID reason to make someone a mod. delete this topic and im leaving..and perhaps i will make my "last wish" and see what happens...oh and yes, when rok made this topic, people were complaining how the admins think soccer is an "angel" but he doesnt act like one around regular people. many of the members here wish for dark to become mod again. and that is the end of this post


Last edited by pn on Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kassandra
Elderly
Elderly


Female
Number of posts : 501
Age : 21
Location : Canada, PE
Friend Code : Ask? =]
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: IM TIRED OF THIS   Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:59 pm

Seriously, this is getting out of hand. If this Chrono thing is true, I will be so discusted with this forum. I thought he earned it, but this gives me more reason to say that the only good staff on Rays is Boy and ixion, and that de-modding Dark was a HUGE mistake. Now don't delete this post, pn and I BOTH have better places to go if the staff here is goin to be this stupid.

Kass
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twitter.com/#!/Ksndr26
Chrono
Admin
Admin


Male
Number of posts : 1503
Age : 20
Location : Space
Ribbons :
Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: IM TIRED OF THIS   Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:15 pm

God is this what rayquaza has resulted to makeing lies and blaming people? I think your all acti g quite childish if I don't say so myself. Sad I have seen this befor and soon this could mean the end of rayquaza if we don't argue. Pokemon battle and trades the site I was at before ken brought me here ( thanks ken Smile) died because of stupid arguments. Now if were all going to hate ray just because of a mod then I hope you all have a good life because once this site dies I gess I won't see you around that much. And I say it will die because ray will split into two groups and then both groups will leave eventually.

But we can't be hasty iam sure tomorrow chris will come on and we will all site down have a nice cup of tea and talk it though to find the best sollution. And hopefully we can save this site.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kassandra
Elderly
Elderly


Female
Number of posts : 501
Age : 21
Location : Canada, PE
Friend Code : Ask? =]
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: IM TIRED OF THIS   Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:16 pm

You didn't answer the statement against you, did you or did you not start this whole thing with Soccer as Mod? Answer it please.

Kass
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twitter.com/#!/Ksndr26
rok27
Noob
Noob


Number of posts : 19
Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: IM TIRED OF THIS   Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:19 pm

We dont hate ray,we hate a certian mod
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrono
Admin
Admin


Male
Number of posts : 1503
Age : 20
Location : Space
Ribbons :
Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: IM TIRED OF THIS   Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:28 pm

kass when i said i was leaveng ray and chris werent picking a mod at the time so how would i have said to pick soccerryle, rok just wants someone to blam and he is getting 2 birds with 1 stone dont fall down the same road NC soccerlover fell into
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pn
Elderly
Elderly


Female
Number of posts : 564
Age : 20
Location : California
Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: IM TIRED OF THIS   Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:32 pm

...well then...but yes, i have heard many complaints about soccer being a mod..not really my decision because its not TOO big of a deal for me but it still bugs me a bit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rok27
Noob
Noob


Number of posts : 19
Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: IM TIRED OF THIS   Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:35 pm

Blame about what.I was there chrono,i dont lie about things i saw.And why do you keep bringing up PBT.This is ray forums.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkcharizard
Pokemon Lover
Pokemon Lover


Male
Number of posts : 228
Age : 24
Friend Code : 1375 7868 4750 Diamond


0173 7368 4409 PLATINUM
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: IM TIRED OF THIS   Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:57 pm

pn wrote:
ok, so i apologized to soccer yesterday...well that doesnt mean i cant post in this. so i heard chrono pretended he was leaving and his "last wish" was to make his best friend, soccer a mod..and guess what? his wish came true...chrono is still a member here and he didnt leave at all..im guessing if other people did the same thing, the admins wouldnt care would they? im not voting but that is a STUPID reason to make someone a mod. delete this topic and im leaving..and perhaps i will make my "last wish" and see what happens...oh and yes, when rok made this topic, people were complaining how the admins think soccer is an "angel" but he doesnt act like one around regular people. many of the members here wish for dark to become mod again. and that is the end of this post
IS THAT REALLY TRUE WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT ME PN NOW IM SO HAPPY ALL INSIDE THANKS FOR MAKING MY DAY
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkcharizard
Pokemon Lover
Pokemon Lover


Male
Number of posts : 228
Age : 24
Friend Code : 1375 7868 4750 Diamond


0173 7368 4409 PLATINUM
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: IM TIRED OF THIS   Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:01 pm

DANNGGG I DIDNT VOTE ON THIS POLL BUT IT SEEMS THINGS ARE GOIN LEFT AND NOT RIGHT HMMM I ALSO THINK THAT THE POLL SHOULD SAY IT ALL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkjedi96
Rookie


Male
Number of posts : 104
Location : New Hampshire
Friend Code : FC:3050 9323 4404
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: IM TIRED OF THIS   Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:18 pm

everyone needs to calm down. seriously can we handle this the right way.instead of posting complaints and setting up a poll this should be brought to either ray or chris's attention.The last thing this site needs is a fight between members and admins, cuz this is how sites die.i have been part of two other sites and they both died cuz people kept trying to take problems in thier own hands. I have not done any wrong to anyone on this site so im asking everyone to just relax, please
Back to top Go down
View user profile
G-dos
Moderator


Male
Number of posts : 153
Age : 22
Location : Philadelphia, PA
Friend Code : Platinum: 2407 1315 6726
Name: Ken
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: IM TIRED OF THIS   Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:21 pm

Dark There is a rule that says no double posting.

Also if there is sooooo many "complaints" about soccer why haven't I heard any nor do I have any. The people who are saying that chorno is the reason he is a mod I am sure it is not true. I hope it is not true... Rayquaza would not ever just make someone a mod because of them or anyone else asking trust me if so I would have become a mod along time ago. There must be another reason for being a mod and just because someone asked. He must have helped get more members, helped keep this site under control and gained Ray and Chris trust. I'm sure he is not as bad as one of the old mods they had before. Before you say something bad about someone bring good "screenshots" not ones of you talking about him being a bad mod brings some of him being a bad mod.

If you have nothing nice to say then don't say anything at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pn
Elderly
Elderly


Female
Number of posts : 564
Age : 20
Location : California
Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: IM TIRED OF THIS   Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:47 pm

oh my gosh.. i just posted what i heard...just because you guys havent heard of what was going on doesnt mean its not true..geez you guys just blame everything on those who are wrong....its a shame to blame..personally, i dont care about this anymore because people are mad at ME when they dont know anything...so just stop the blaming at let the admins decide..if you really think soccer should/shouldnt be mod, just go vote..this is a poll for pete's sake... -.- -_- i am tired of this too
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasuke
Gym Leader


Male
Number of posts : 231
Age : 20
Location : Australia
Friend Code : 3996 5799 4419
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: IM TIRED OF THIS   Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:13 pm

My my, all this argueing lead to a topic...Will people just understand making topics about arguements wont do a thing. Admins ignore it and so they should. I dnt no where this wish thing came from, well 1st i heard rok said it...Dnt just belive a random member......I was there wen he was modded and I dnt recall rok being there and if he was, he miss understood. Hope admins delete this topic cause its rediculous and a waste of space.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
G-dos
Moderator


Male
Number of posts : 153
Age : 22
Location : Philadelphia, PA
Friend Code : Platinum: 2407 1315 6726
Name: Ken
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: IM TIRED OF THIS   Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:22 pm

Sasuke! Thank you I was on my way to write something like this but I got caught up. I was not there when Soccer was modded but I did hear that it was roks word that started this and I was just going to say don't just believe some ones word, get some facts and proof first.

Also rok was not there he got his information from some one eles who most likely got there info from some one eles and etc.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chris
Admin
Admin


Male
Number of posts : 705
Location : TRNC
Friend Code : 1118 8172 5961
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: IM TIRED OF THIS   Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:37 am

rok27 wrote:
Im tired of all of this.Soccer being a mod is a load of crap.Chris and Ray think hes an angel but hes nothing but a demon.I have proof of what hes done to people.People might be afraid because hes a mod but i dont stand for crap like this.Its bull,discrimination.

I have screenshots that show what hes done to people and i will constantly put more.
Ive also put a poll u to votte what you think of soccer.

http://i385.photobucket.com/albums/oo294/rok27/Fatboypics.jpg
http://i385.photobucket.com/albums/oo294/rok27/FatBoy2.jpg

Rok, Firstly, I'd like to say that those links show nothing except your complaining - they show no proof of any misbehavior on Justin's side. You all know that I check my PMs frequently and so, if anyone has any complaints, they should PM me and I'll deal with them. As far as I know, there's only 3 members, including you, who have issues with Justin becoming a moderator and it seems as if its down to personal reasons and nothing mod-related at all...

pn wrote:
so i heard chrono pretended he was leaving and his "last wish" was to make his best friend, soccer a mod..and guess what? his wish came true...chrono is still a member here and he didnt leave at all..im guessing if other people did the same thing, the admins wouldnt care would they? im not voting but that is a STUPID reason to make someone a mod.

Kassandra wrote:
Seriously, this is getting out of hand. If this Chrono thing is true, I will be so discusted with this forum. I thought he earned it, but this gives me more reason to say that the only good staff on Rays is Boy and ixion, and that de-modding Dark was a HUGE mistake. Now don't delete this post, pn and I BOTH have better places to go if the staff here is goin to be this stupid.

pn, how about checking your information with those who are involved before posting it? Let me just clear the air on this one by explaining. Firstly, chrono left before Ray and I decided on a new mod and so, that ''last wish'' thing you mentioned is completely incorrect. Ray and I were discussing possible moderators after Chrono's leave and it just so happened that Soccerryle got both of our votes since he's respected by most, active and he helps with advertising.

Dr Pepper wrote:
God is this what rayquaza has resulted to makeing lies and blaming people? I think your all acti g quite childish if I don't say so myself. Sad I have seen this befor and soon this could mean the end of rayquaza if we don't argue.

I completely agree with you chrono. People need to calm down and stop arguing for no reason. Again, if they have issues, they can PM me and Ray to avoid scenes like this where there is loads of arguing.

pn wrote:
...well then...but yes, i have heard many complaints about soccer being a mod..not really my decision because its not TOO big of a deal for me but it still bugs me a bit.

Only PM complaint I have received so far is from rok. Everyone else I talk to (barring the three I mentioned earlier) seem to be praising Justin as a mod.

darkjedi96 wrote:
everyone needs to calm down. seriously can we handle this the right way.instead of posting complaints and setting up a poll this should be brought to either ray or chris's attention.The last thing this site needs is a fight between members and admins, cuz this is how sites die.i have been part of two other sites and they both died cuz people kept trying to take problems in thier own hands. I have not done any wrong to anyone on this site so im asking everyone to just relax, please

©K3n® wrote:
Also if there is sooooo many "complaints" about soccer why haven't I heard any nor do I have any. The people who are saying that chorno is the reason he is a mod I am sure it is not true. I hope it is not true... Rayquaza would not ever just make someone a mod because of them or anyone else asking trust me if so I would have become a mod along time ago. There must be another reason for being a mod and just because someone asked. He must have helped get more members, helped keep this site under control and gained Ray and Chris trust. I'm sure he is not as bad as one of the old mods they had before. Before you say something bad about someone bring good "screenshots" not ones of you talking about him being a bad mod brings some of him being a bad mod.

If you have nothing nice to say then don't say anything at all.

Sasuke wrote:
My my, all this argueing lead to a topic...Will people just understand making topics about arguements wont do a thing. Admins ignore it and so they should. I dnt no where this wish thing came from, well 1st i heard rok said it...Dnt just belive a random member......I was there wen he was modded and I dnt recall rok being there and if he was, he miss understood. Hope admins delete this topic cause its rediculous and a waste of space.

Darkjedi and Ken, I couldn't put it better myself! Sasuke, I agree that this topic is a waste of space and so, it will be locked and archived.

Any future complaints can be PMd. I'd like to thank Chrono, Darkjedi, Ken and Sasuke for attempting to put the record straight and remaining level headed throughout this 'issue' that rok seems to have created.

Quote :
If you have nothing nice to say then don't say anything at all.

----------------End of Topic. Topic locked and archived.-------------------
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: IM TIRED OF THIS   Today at 1:42 am

Back to top Go down
 
IM TIRED OF THIS
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Tired of politics!
» Commercials you are tired of.....
» Check out the new Gerard Butler ad for L'Oreal!
» George Clooney: looking unhealthily thin nowadays?
» Dyelon boosted up my tired uniforms

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rayquaza Forum-Motion :: Misc. :: Archives-
Jump to: