pn
Elderly
Elderly

Female
Number of posts : 564
Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Desperate ray husbands xD   Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:39 pm

I am super bored and I am a big fan of Chrono's story about desperate ray wives. I decided to come up with "Desperate Ray Husbands". I am not as funny as Chrono (warning). credit goes to Chrono for this idea of the Desperate Ray wives idea. I just wanted to show the point of view of the husbands of the ray wives. Enjoy.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello reader. This is about three husbands of the three ray wives living on Rayquaza Lane. There may be some violence in it, however, it won't be too violent :]. Well then, meet the fabulous Rayquaza, Justin, and Monkey!

Monkey Spencer is married to the beautiful supermodel Rialys. As Chrono mentioned, he is a 'big time brain surgeon'. He doesn't really care about having a child. He is more concentrated on Rialys's beauty. Something that no one really knows about Monkey is that he used to be a spy for the Mafia :O. But don't worry, he gave up on that and went to school to become a surgeon. Be careful around him, just in case.

Justin Boyed is the nasty father who tried to steal Pn's child, Mercury. He is living in Mexico, selling cheap little souveniers on the streets (sorry justin xD). He divorced with Pn because he was sick of her drama and crap. A secret fact about Justin: He cheated on Pn 2 months after they were a married couple. The other girl Justin went out with dumped him for a male model. (Justin, this is fictional so don't freak.)

Finally, it's Rayquaza Bines. Who can forget about this guy? He's the most boring husband out of these three if you ask me. "...her husband is the type of man who you expect to be always working and on time, his name Rayquaza bines." It's no fun if you are married to someone who is perfect and never makes a mistake. Rayquaza is like one of those men who sits down in their office quietly drinking a cup of coffee from Starbucks and is always on task. Sometimes Rayquaza is scared the heck out of his wife Kass when she runs around the house worrying about taxes. For Halloween he dresses like a hobo. Other than that, Rayquaza is just an ordinary man with two sons, Sasuke and Boy.

*Pn is at Kassandra/Ray's house*
Pn: That stupid policeman will regret it. I really do need protection. WHat if I get killed? I can barely protect myself. I'm only a white belt in karate. :[
Kassandra: Just grab your son Merc, hide him under Sasuke's bed, then stay here until Justin leaves.
Pn: I can't have my son stay under Sasuke's bed. I thought you said there were socks and dead bugs under his bed. Can't he just stay under Boy's bed?
Kassandra: Boy is grounded for getting -4 in his history class so he can't have any visitors in his room for one week.
Pn: Oh...Well we'll think of something later. What do you think Rialys will do about Monkey? I know she really wanted a child.
Kassandra: I don't know. Maybe she will adopt a child. Oh! Guess what?
Pn: What?
Kassandra: Several things. Chris the weird contracter guy is moving in right next to me. The first time I saw him, he was like, "Good evening madam. Would you like some peanut butter jelly sandwich?" Max, that photographer is back from Paris and Ray is getting jealous over Chris I think.
*Rayquaza steps out from hiding place (he was eavsdropping)*
Rayquaza: WHo said I was getting jealous? I just don't like that contracter. He's just a weird psycho. WHen I saw that Chris guy, do you know what he said to me? He said this: "What are you looking at? I'm just trying to eat my sandwich.
Kassandra: Well I think he's pretty nice but a bit strange. What's wrong with you?
Rayquaza says quietly: Nothing. Why would you care? It's my business of what I think of that contracter.
*Rayquaza and Kass argue a bit more.*
Pn: I guess I should leave now. ^^" Bye!

*Rayquaza and Monkey meet together at the local coffee shop*
Monkey: I think Rialys is going to divorce with me soon. I'm pretty sure she wants to be with a guy that's not sterile so she can have a child.
Rayquaza: Just tell her to adopt a child. That's what Kassandra suggested.
Monkey: Well...I don't know what Rialys reaction will be. I don't want to be separated from Rialys. All this over a stupid little child.
Rayquaza: I don't know either. Just in case, wear a helmet if she blows.
Monkey: Thanks, I guess...See you later.

*Justin and the evil man (EM) in a dark room with no windows in it*
EM: I got the police to tell Pn that she doesn't need to be protected.
Justin: Good. What's the plan now?
EM: You still have the house keys, don't you?
Justin: Yes, I do.
EM: Okay then. SNeak into Pn's house around 1 am. When she's in bed, grab your dagger, stab Pn with it and then run away with Merc. It's simple. If you think she is going to wake up just use some sleeping gas but remember to wear a mask.
Justin: That sounds good but risky. What happens after I steal Mercury?
EM: Uhh...Give me a minute. (On the phone with the boss: What next?)
Boss on the phone: You will bring Pn back to me so I can do the rest of the killing.
EM: BOss says to bring back Pn to my boss so he can do the killing.
Justin: Alright then, let's go.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monkey
Rookie

Male
Number of posts : 68
Friend Code : 0860 0607 3177
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Desperate ray husbands xD   Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:33 pm

this seems like a neat idea, hope it doesn't clash with Chrono's story, cool to show two sides of this story(wife and husband)
keep it up(maybe talk to Chrono so you two don't clash)

Monkey
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soccerryle
Trainer
Trainer

Male
Number of posts : 392
Friend Code : SoulSilver: 2837 2280 9857

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Desperate ray husbands xD   Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:19 pm

OMG PN! How did you know about the male model.. Sad Sad Jk!

Cool Story ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.soccerryle.deviantart.com
pn
Elderly
Elderly

Female
Number of posts : 564
Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Desperate ray husbands xD   Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:16 pm

Guess who the male model is? It's umm...xD