Chrono
Admin

Male
Number of posts: 1532
Ribbons:
Friend Code: 0000 0000 0000
Registration date: 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Battle of Three Kingdoms   Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:14 am

ok this is my newest story (HURRAY) its called "Battle of Three Kingdoms" based of ancient China but with a tiny twist......now its soon my holz so i thought i may start this post a chapter every week after my holz finnish. now there are Three Kingdoms, each fighting each other for the country. Now all you need to do to help is post your character, and place them into one of these kingdoms, that all, i will decide who the leader is and maybe make up characters as I go along remember the year is like 100AD so no guns. So first off we have

Libre (in this world means "Free for all")

Kingdom colour: Green
Fights for: Freedom for the land, and for people. To give people a better life and help against the poverty in raytonia.

Vox (which in this world means "power for man")

Kingdom colour: Red
Fights for: land and money of raytonia.

Tirannus (which means "dictatorship"

Kingdom colour: Blue
fights for: The power of raytonia.

those are you three sides now, just post and i will give you your rank and possition in the kingdom you chose. (dont all chose the same on or ill move you, if one kingdom has a tad to many.)

sheet;

name:
Age(minimum 15):
Sex:
Weapon (no guns):
Appearence:
Kingdom to join:

so there you go...please get as many people to join. the more the merrier i prommis you that. sorry about spelling but you get used to it (more for new members)

also post if you want this to be about pokemon i wasnt quiet sure but if most people want to be a pokemon in this story ill add pokemon to the form sheet.

Please join its good fun to see a character you made in my story i cant think of them so help me out.....also you have untill saturday (i should be on around 12 since i dont have a match then onto my holz....HURRAY)

Thank you potito for the awsome siggy (the bottom one) Smile

Last edited by Chrono on Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasuke
Gym Leader

Male
Number of posts: 230
Friend Code: 3996 5799 4419
Registration date: 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Three Kingdoms   Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:49 am

Sounds like fun.

name: Dragon
Age(minimum 15): 16
Sex: Male
Weapon (no guns): Katana
Appearence: Dressed in black and has mask on.
Kingdom to join: Libre
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrono
Admin

Male
Ribbons:

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Three Kingdoms   Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:34 pm

ok nevermind iam going to do ith the old fashionable way.

Libre:

Leader:Boyo

primeminister: Chris

sasuke
kass
The coon
L
Ao1

Vox

Leader; Chrono

primeminister: Gab

Mercury
Justin
sasuke 4
nicole
alien

Tirannus

leader: Ray

Prime Minister: Ixion

Deco
Monk
Rialys
Ultamite Fighter
Maple

Other:

Monkey
Panda
Rwk99
Darkjedi

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrono
Admin

Male
Ribbons:

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Three Kingdoms   Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:48 pm

Ok this is the prologue of the story tell me what you think.

---------------------

Long long ago, before the Region of Raymania, before pokemon, there was the was Raytonia. Raytonia was led by the Empiral Leader called Alpine. Alpine was not very religious and the church believed God would punish them for not having a leader who believes in God.

Panda head of the churched rallied and made believers scared and angry, and they started to rebel against Alpine. Alpine wasn't worried about this tiny rebellion, and didn't take any care of Panda's preaching. But a few months later Panda's followers grew to a massive 10 000, and he started to burn villages, and kill people, all for the glory of God.

Alpine, was still not worried and sent a message out, to main families in Raytonia. That each family will need to send some of there army to help aid the imperial army.

They met at "No,mans land dessert", the Imperial alliance was out numbered 10 000 to 4 000. Alpine was still not worried because the 10 000 men were untrained, while is 4 000 were trained and skilled. His closest friend, Ray, made a plan to insure that victory will be theres, since only 3 families came, Boyo who was the nephew of BoBo who owned the land of Libre,
Mercury and nicole were sent by chrono. And Ray came with his son ixion.

Ray's plan, was that Boyo will goo with Ray and Ixion, and head east and cut off there supplies, Mercury, and Nicole will go west and cut of reinforcements ad the imperial Army will go straight and kill them all, and they will surround them all kill them all.

Alpine, like this plan so they did it, and Panda and his army were quelled. and the rebels who did run away were never seen again.
-----------

there is dialect but its a prologue so hope this seems like a good story there is more drama, romance ,and of course the chrono comedy.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Battle of Three Kingdoms

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rayquaza Forum-Motion ::  :: -