Gym Leader

Male
Number of posts : 81
Friend Code : Diamond: Raphiel 2622 1730 9645
Platinum: Aaron 3696-1394-7486
Registration date : 2009-11-11

PostSubject: The Poketopia Adventure! (Story)   Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:34 pm

Chapter 1: Rachel vs. Kyle

"Espeon! Use Psybeam!" Rachel called. The Espeon looked at its foe, and fired a ray of psychic energy at its enemy. "Dusknoir, use Shadow Sneak!" Kyle called. The shadow Pokemon snuck behind Espeon as it struck first, and slammed into Espeon. "Espeon!" Rachel yelled. The Espeon stood up, but a bit shaky from the blow. "Dusknoir, Shadow Sneak again!" Kyle commanded. The Shadow Pokemon rushed behind Espeon. "Espeon! Jump, and then use Psychic!" Rachel commanded, keeping her cool. Espeon jumped before it could be hit, and it used its Psychic attack to slam Dusknoir into the ground. The Shadow Pokemon, unable to move, was returned to Kyle's Poke ball, with him looking at it. "You did well, Dusknoir," he softly said. Rachel said to Espeon, "Great job, Espeon!" she cheered, and Espeon and her danced. Then, she stopped. She looked at him. "Great game." Rachel said, and then went back to dancing.

"Espeon, you get extra Pokemon food today!" Rachel grinned. Espeon, of course, smiled too, and it knew it was a hard-fought win. It had gone into Rachel's room, smiling. And Rachel knew Espeon was happy.

Chapter 2: Kyles vs. Marc

Kyles rode up in her motorcycle, and stood in the field, with her red t-shirt, and blue jeans on. She looked at Marc, who was looking at her back. She seemed to get his message by thought. "I will win. I have to...." she began, and the match started. "Go! Zangoose!" she called, throwing the Poke ball. "Go, Sudowoodo!" Marc said, doing the same thing. The audience gasped, as Kyles' Zangoose seemed to be shiny. Kyles didn't seem impressed, because she was used to the gasping. "Zangoose, use Swords Dance!" Kyles ordered. The Zangoose did a frantic dance, raising its Attack by a lot. "Sudowoodo, use Brick Break!" Marc ordered, seeing the type advantage. Sudowoodo's arm turned into a glowing white, and then it ran towards Zangoose. "Zangoose, use Quick Attack!" Kyles ordered. Zangoose ran at blinding speed towards its opponent, and hit it, with full power. Sudowoodo was knocked silly and was sent sprawling back. "Sudowoodo, shake it off! Now, use Rock Slide!" Marc commanded. Sudowoodo obeyed, and in no time, giant rocks were flying at Zangoose. "Zangoose. Use Crush Claw on the rocks." Kyles said, coldly. Zangoose used Crush Claw on the rocks, hurling them at Marc's Sudowoodo. Sudowoodo was slammed by the rocks, and then it was clear who the winner was. Kyles looked at Zangoose. "Nice job, buddy," she said. Marc just walked away.

Chapter 3: Rayquaza vs. Chris

"Alright. This is it, Swampert," Chris said. He looked at the Poke ball. Then, he looked at the stadium. He saw a guy, with a Rayquaza on his green T-shirt. "I'm Rayquaza, and it'll be me you'll be facing. I hope you put up a good match!" he said. "I will. Good luck! Go! Swampert!" Chris said, throwing the Poke ball. "Go, Claydol!" Rayquaza threw the ball also. The two Pokemon emerged, and they looked fierce. "The type advantage is not the only thing you do in battle." Rayquaza said, with Chris smiling. "Swampert! Use Ice Punch!" Chris commanded. He knew that Claydol's defense wasn't as great as Claydol's Sp. Def. "Claydol, use Earthquake!" Rayquaza commanded. Chris saw that coming. "Swampert! Shift the Ice Punch to the ground!" Chris ordered. Swampert rammed its icy fist into the trembling earth, which caused it to freeze. Rayquaza was shocked that his Earthquake had been stopped by a Swampert. He shrugged it off, though.

"Claydol, use Rapid Spin!"
"Swampert, use Surf!"

Rayquaza knew he had made a big mistake. The wave of water crashed down on Claydol, with Chris smiling. "You're good." Rayquaza said. "Thanks," Chris responded. "Swampert, use Ice Punch!" Chris ordered. "Claydol, use Psychic!" Rayquaza ordered. Swampert levitated over Claydol, who threw it down on the ground. "Claydol, now use Rapid Spin!" Rayquaza ordered. "Swampert, Ice Punch!" Chris yelled. The Swampert recovered amazingly, and pounded the Claydol at full power, causing it to smash into the ground, and it was knocked out. Rayquaza looked at the Claydol. "Great job, friend," he said. Chris looked at Swampert too. "Thanks, Swampert," he said.

Chapter 4: Masquerade vs. Chrono

Masquerade grabbed his Poke ball, as he stood on Stargazer Colosseum. Chrono did the same. "Go! Umbreon!" Masquerade called. "Go, Absol!" Chrono yelled. The two dark-type Pokemon stood on the battlefield, and they glared at each other. "Absol, use Iron Tail!" Chrono commanded. "Umbreon, dodge it, then use Curse!" Masquerade called. The dark type slowed down, but its defense and attack were raised. "Absol, use Stone Edge!" Chrono said, clearly not caring about the boosts. The rocks hit Umbreonm and it was a critical hit! "Umbreon, hang on!" Masquerade called. The dark-type held on, but was strong still. "Umbreon, now, use Payback!" Masquerade called. He knew that if the user was hit before using Payback, the move would do double the usual damage. Umbreon rammed into Absol, knocking it out in one shot. Chrono was wide open, as he returned Absol to its Pokeball.

Chapter 5: The Champion's Meeting

Aaron looked at his Pokemon, smiling. "We've all worked hard to achieve this title." Aaron said to his Pokemon. Then, he looked outside, to find another two people battling. "I'm sure one of them has the potential to beat me. However, if they battle me, it won't be an easy fight." Aaron said, still grinning.

Chapter 6: Mercury vs. Gabrante

Gabrante looked at his Toxicroak, while Mercury looked at his Ariados. "I know we can do this..." Gabrante said. "I mean...just because he is my brother doesn't mean I'll go easy on him." he added. Toxicroak nodded. He was ready for battle. So was Ariados. Mercury and Gabrante stepped onto the field.

"Go! Toxicroak!"
"Go! Ariados!"

Gabrante smirked. He knew both of the Pokemon were poison types, and he was a master at them.

"Ariados, use Poison Jab!"

The spider Pokemon rushed towards Toxicroak with a poisoned claw. "Toxicroak. Use Sucker Punch." Gabrante commanded. The Toxicroak hurried towards the Spider Pokemon, and slammed it first. Ariados was a bit shaky. "C'mon Ariados, shake it off! Use Shadow Sneak!" Mercury called. The spider ran towardss Toxicroak, and punched it, with a shadowy claw. Toxicroak seemed to be in pain. "Toxicroak, use Revenge!" Gabrante yelled. Toxicroak slammed Ariados against a tree, with double the power. Its eyelids fell and it was deemed knocked out. "Great battle, bro." Gabrante said, grinning. "Good game." Mercury replied.

Chapter 7: Chris vs. Rachel

Chris stood up on Waterfall Colosseum. "I hope I can win with my Medicham." he said quietly. "We can do this, Ninetales!" Rachel said, excited. The fox Pokemon let out a smile of joy. It hopped up onto the field. So did Medicham. "Ninetales, use Flamethrower!" Rachel commanded. "Medicham, use Psycho Cut!" Chris countered. Medicham sensed a psycho wave, and sent it at the fox Pokemon. Ninetales was sent sprawling back. "Ninetales, use Nasty Plot!" Rachel commanded. "Medicham, use Hi Jump Kick!" Chris called. Medicham charged up energy, and then slammed into the fox Pokemon while it was thinking bad thoughts at full power. Ninetales still held on, but barely. "Ninetales, use Heat Wave!" Rachel commanded. An intense wave of heat surrounded Medicham. "Medicham! Hang on!" Chris shouted. Medicham hung on, as best as it could. "Medicham, use Reversal!" Chris called. Rachel was bug-eyed and her mouth was wide open. She knew that Medicham was very weak, and that Reversal's power became stronger. She merely watched as her Ninetales was beaten. "You did well, Ninetales. We made it to the second round." she said, grinning. "Alright, Medicham!" Chris beamed. Medicham and Chris started to do the dance moves Medicham did during battles, and Chris ended with a back flip.

Chapter 8: The Past Revealed

Aaron was in his library reading a book about Poketopia. He was astounded by the facts he had found. Poketopia was a secret to many trainers, who had not proven themselves. He also found out that Team Golden Wing also had their hideout here! Suddenly, a knock came from the library. Aaron opened it, and found a Golden Wing grunt! "What are you doing here, you pile of slut!" Aaron yelled. "We have come to take over Poketopia, and make it Sky High Isles. Where all Golden Wing grunts will make a stand. But first, we have to battle and defeat every trainer in Poketopia, and boot them out. Starting with you. Go, Alakazam!" the grunt said. "Go, Umbreon!" Aaron commanded. "Alakazam, use Energy Ball!" the grunt called. Alakazam seemed to have a jolt of pain before attacking, and Aaron knew what was happening. 'Their torturing their Pokemon for obedience! How vile!' Aaron thought. The ball of energy rammed into Umbreon, hard. "Umbreon, hang on! Now, use Curse!" Aaron called. "You're just sealing your own fate. Alakazam, use Focus Blast!" the grunt grinned. The wave of fighting energy slammed into Umbreon, while Aaron was looking a bit fearful. "Umbreon, use..." Aaron never got a chance to finish his command. Umbreon, had suddenly disappeared into the Poke ball the grunt used! "Umbreon!" Aaron screamed. "You'll never get this guy back. He'll be put into storage." the grunt said, and then walked away. "The book!" Aaron relieved. He ran towards the book, and mapped out the location of Golden Wing Hideout. He ran towards the field, before Kyles battled Gabrante. "Attention!" Aaron yelled. Then, a hush came over the crowd. Masquerade, Gabrante, Kyles, Chris, and Rayquaza payed attention. "Team Golden Wing is here, and their on a stealing spree of Pokemon! I just recently got my Umbreon stolen from me. Now, I need a team of 5 to join me on the invasion of Golden Wing Hideout." Aaron explained. Masquerade, Chris, Kyles, Rayquaza, and Gabrante joined the team. Suddenly, there was a trainer who also raised his hand. He was known as.....

The mystery character....who is it? You vote, as I will put options on a poll.

Last edited by MasqueradeBltz666 on Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:30 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : More chapters!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pokefans.forum-motion.net/forum.htm
Alex
Gym Leader

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Poketopia Adventure! (Story)   Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:41 pm

Reserved. Is this double posting?
Back to top Go down
Mercury

Male
Number of posts : 552
Friend Code : Platinum FC-1548 5398 5890
Pearl FC-0990 1089 5394
SSBB-2278 0801 1238
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: The Poketopia Adventure! (Story)   Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:38 am

It doesn't matter if it's your own story.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chris
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 705
Friend Code : 1118 8172 5961
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: The Poketopia Adventure! (Story)   Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:42 am

Masq, nice work! Keep the adventure/story/battles coming!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrono
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1503
Ribbons :
Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: The Poketopia Adventure! (Story)   Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:01 am

lawl this story made me lol...its good. it was a good laugh, not HA THIS IS BAD
, more like OMG LOL!!!!!

its good.......lawl ray got pwnd by chris ^.^

and absol > umbreon >.> one curse wouldnt protect it from my absol....but any lol its really good.......now that you started writing you must write more..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex
Gym Leader

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Poketopia Adventure! (Story)   Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:00 pm

Woohooo! Chapters 5,6, and 7 are done!
Back to top Go down
Chrono
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1503
Ribbons :
Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: The Poketopia Adventure! (Story)   Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:18 pm

ok few things...iam confused....is this just randome battles? or is there a story behind it? will these questions get answered? and will your revile the back story little by little?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Poketopia Adventure! (Story)   Today at 12:14 pm

Back to top Go down

The Poketopia Adventure! (Story)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1