AnimeDSlite
Noob
Noob

Male
Number of posts : 7
Friend Code : 468433159120
Registration date : 2010-08-16

PostSubject: heyy all im new in this website   Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:52 am

well i looked around, put in my avatar, signature etc. so far i like this website. Plz if i made a typo in this im sry i just type so fast that i dont relized that i spelled thinks wrong.so far i like this website but im alittle confused with the rules that are setup. ill just list what i dont understand

1. what is item haxx?

2.why cant i have 2 super effective?, idk something like that. this one i really dont understand that i read at afew gym leaders forum.

3.when can i start battling i havent met one yet?

As you can see im trying to be a fair player so im trying to understand the rules that goes around here.

BTW i accepted the UU tornment, if possible, hope i get to meet my foes LOL. dont go easy on me. Ive been using UU's and i love them
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chris
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 705
Friend Code : 1118 8172 5961
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: heyy all im new in this website   Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:12 am

Hey, on behalf of all of our members, welcome to Rayquaza Forums! I hope you have an awesome time here and stay active.

1) By item hax, I'm guessing you are referring to the item clause. Basically, hax items are those based on luck, i.e. quick claw (gives a 3/16 chance of moving first, even when slower), lax incense (reduces opponent's accuracy) and things like that. Some opponents will allow you to use some hax items, especially if they form part of a strategy (eg. sandstorm/lax incense Cacturne). If you're unsure, ask your opponent before battling.

2) Basically, Gym Leaders all use pokemon belonging to one type. This rule is to stop people from unfairly using 6 pokemon which are super effective against the Gym challenged. For example, in a water Gym, you're only allowed to use 2 pokemon which are either electric or grass typed (as these are water type's weaknesses). As explained, using too many super effective pokemon puts the Gym Leader at an unfair disadvantage.

3) To start battling, post in the Gym Leaders' topics, find people in the Chat Box at the bottom of the Forum Home Page, or make your own battling topic in the Pokemon Battle section.

I hope this helps! I also hope you have many cool battles here and I look forward to facing you sometime.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrono
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1503
Ribbons :
Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: heyy all im new in this website   Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:17 am

oh the typeing thing i know how you feel, the forum says its called "chrono language" but good to see someone who has the same problem as me..

yer well welcome to the forum, chris already explained most of your stuff..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xero
Rookie

Male
Number of posts : 59
Friend Code : Diamond:3696 1438 9204
SoulSilver:1119-4424-2130
Registration date : 2010-01-27

PostSubject: Re: heyy all im new in this website   Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:57 am

Welcome to the forum!
Glad to see we are getting new people to make it more active around here >.<