i am deeply disappointed with many aspects of the game
1.i got it when it came out and completed it within 2 days so for one it is easy.
2. you cannot transfer pokemon with hm moves so bye bye to my surfing and flying pikach, well my surfin one was a raichu but same difference.
3. you can catch full evolutions far to easily wild tyranitars and ninetales are available which i feel makes the game to easy
4. the elite 4 have to be the worst elite four to ever grace a pokemon game, the champion can be beaten using just a strong fire pokemon and the others are weak to bug moves and psychic moves my butterfree demolished most of them so i could use my magmortar against the champion.
5. you can use tm's over and over so being clever with ur tm's goes out of the window u can just teach a pokemon a strong move without thinking.
6. you can find wild pokemon at level 65 which also takes difficulty out of the game
7. there is basically nothing to do on the game after you beat the elite 4 other than attaining kyurem and landorus
8. no gym leader re-matches deeply disappointed me as i feel they'd offer more of a challenge than the elite 4
9. i just can't stand some of the pokemon their existance just makes me feel little effort was put into making the game especially trubbish and it's evolution!
I will pay respect to the one element of the new game that i liked which is the storyline based around N which has to have been one of the best storylines used within a game however the rest of the game was poor as are the new legendary pokemon excluding reshiram & zekrom.
I hope others will post their views on this topic because i don't know if it's just me who feels this way about the game.