Aloha.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rookie

Female
Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-10-24

PostSubject: Aloha.   Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:30 pm

Hi! I'm 7, I also go by Variant. I used to have an introduction topic here two years ago but I forgot my password and stuff and didn't log on. I've noticed I have a bad tendency to do that.

http://rayquaza.forum-motion.com/t1472-aloha was my old topic.

I'll try to be active, but that giant picture header thing just blocks the entire forum every time I refresh the page. Aren't netbooks just FUN?

Also, since I'm lazy and don't want to shove it in my profile, here's a little blurb about me that I'm writing on the spot

As was previously mentioned, I'm Variant, I also go by 7 and a few other names that don't need to be mentioned. I'm probably the weirdest person you will ever meet. I like programming, astronomy, art, music, and cryptology; they fascinate me but I'm not very good at them. I am an admin of two dead Pokemon forums, one reviving Pokemon forum, one revived Pokemon forum, and an ex-admin of another Pokemon forum, a MapleStory server, a Neopets fansite, and a Retro Habbo server. (I haven't been on any of the not-Pokemon-related sites in years, and I'm not sure if they're even active anymore.) And then I'm a moderator on countless dead Pokemon forums. I don't think I was the one that killed half of the forums, but I don't know.

About Pokemon, I'm not very good at competitive battling, but I know quite a bit about it. I usually play the Pokemon games for contests/Pokeathlons/musicals nowadays, and I'm worse at those than battling, although I'm getting better, I think.

I...think that's it. Any questions, e-mail me at variant@live.com and if an admin reads this please change my e-mail in my profile to that because I can't change it myself.

Thanks for reading.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.shaychu.com/
chomper
Trainer
Trainer

Female
Number of posts : 466
Friend Code : Fuck Wifi.
Registration date : 2011-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Aloha.   Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:18 pm

Hi welcome to the forums and what not.. Well actually welcome back lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frozone
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 212
Ribbons : Elite Four Ice Master
Friend Code : Gen 4: 1334 5302 2696
Gen 5: 5157 3888 4561
Registration date : 2011-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Aloha.   Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:56 pm

Welcome back, looking forward to chatting with you.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rookie

Female
Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Aloha.   Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:18 am

Thanks, you two! I'll try to be more active now, especially since I bothered to actually put this website on my browser's Speed Dial.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.shaychu.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aloha.   Today at 4:04 pm

Back to top Go down

Aloha.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1