A Place For Pokémon Fans
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Number of posts : 105
Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000
Registration date : 2011-11-22

PostSubject: ポケモンの旅   Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:57 pm

The title says "Pokemon Journey" in case you're wondering. Sorry if it's wrong, I just used translate.

New Game.

This is the portal that leads to the world inhabited only by Pokemon. Beyond this gateway, many new adventures and fresh experiences await your arrival! Before you depart for adventure, you must answer some questions. Be truthful when you answer them! Now, are you ready? Then...Let the questions begin!

Would you ever consider sticking to a plan to do ten sit-ups a day?
>Yes! That's easy!
>Yes. Hard work,though.
>No! Who'd want to do that?!

You discover a secret passage in the basement. What do you do?
>Go through it!
>Stay away from it.

Do you change the channels often while watching TV?

You're eating at a restaurant when you abruptly realize that everyone's gone! What do you do?
>Alone?1 I look for an employee!
>Who's worried? I keep eating.
>I swipe food from other tables!

You're in a play with friends. What kind of role do you prefer?
>Starring role!
>Supporting role.
>Just a bit part.

Do you like to do things according to plan?
>Of course!
>I'm not good at planning.
>Plans? Who needs plans?

You hear a rumor that might make you rich! What do you do?
>Keep it all to myself.
>Share it with friends.
>Spread a different rumor!

You muster you courage and go to a graveyard at night...and see a woman soaked to the skin just standing there! What do you do?
>Run away at full speed!
>So what? It's just a lady.
>Drop down and play dead!

Are you male or female?

And now your aura will be analyzed. Your aura is the energy that you radiate!
Relax. Calm yourself... And now press your fingertip gently on the Touch Screen.
That's right... Stay perfectly still...Take a deep breath...and now exhale.

You may now remove your finger from the Touch Screen. You're aura is...
an Energetic Yellow!

Thank you for answering all those questions.

You seem to be... the quirky type!
You want to be on the cutting edge of fasion! You want to own all the latest stuff, right? But you grow bored of your old things and only like new things! You're true to your emotions, and you follow your desires. People have a hard time keeping up with you because you change so quickly. You may want to reflect upon how your words and actions affect others. So, a quirky type like you... Will be a Piplup!

And finally... Who will be your partner? Choose the Pokemon you want for a partner.

Is Pikachu who you want?

What is your partner's nickname?
Is the name Darkness okay?

OK! That's it! You're all ready to go! You're off to the world of Pokemon! Be strong! Stay smart! And be victorious!

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Number of posts : 105
Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000
Registration date : 2011-11-22

PostSubject: Chapter 1   Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:52 pm

(Ocean - Stormy seas. Rainy weather.)

???:Whoa! Wh-Wh-Whoa...! Are... Are you OK?! No! Don't let go! Just a little longer... Come on! Hang on! N-n-no! I can't... hold on...! Waaaaaah!

(Beach - After storm. Sunny weather.)

Where... ....Where am I?

...I can't... Drifting off...

(In front of The Guild - Sun down [?])
Darkness: Hmm... *paces*
Darkness: No. I refuse to be paralyzed by this any longer! This is it. I have to steel my courage today. *walks onto platform, jumps in fear*

???:Pokemon detected! Pokemon detected!
???:Whose footprint? Whose footprint?
???:The footprint is Pikachu's! The footprint is Pikachu's!

Darkness: *runs off grate* Waah! That was too shocking! Whew...
Darkness: ...I can't... I can't work up the courage to go in, after all... I told mysekf that this is the day,but... *places [?] on the ground*
Darkness: I thought that holding on to my personal treasure would inspire me... *picks up*
Darkness: Sigh... I just can't do it. I'm such a coward... This is so discouraging...

???: Hey, Zubat. Did you get a load of that?!
Zubat: You bet I did, Koffing.
Koffing: That little wimp was pacing around... had something good, right?
Zubat: That wimp had something, that's for sure. It looked like some kind of treasure.
Koffing: Do we go after it?
Zubat: We do.

(Back at beach - Sundown)

*The krabby's are blowing bubbles from the cliffs*
Darkness: Oh, wow! What a pretty sight!
Darkness: When the weather's good, the Krabby come out at sundown to blow bubbles... All those bubbles, catching the setting sun's rays off the waves... It's always beautiful.
Darkness:................... This is where I always come when I'm feeling sorry for myself. But it makes me feel good to be here, like always. Coming here is uplifting. It cheers me up.
Darkness: Hey...what's that? What's going on over there?
Darkness: Waah! Someone has collapsed on the sang!
Darkness: What happened?! Are you OK?

Darkness: You're awake! That's a relief!

(Where... where am I...?)

Darkness: You weren't moving at all. I was seriously worried! Do you remember how you ended up zonked out here?

(I... I was zonked out? What happened...?)

Darkness: Well, I'm Darkness. Glad to meet you! And who are you? I've never seen you around before.

*speaks to darkness*

Darkness: What? You say you're a human? You look like a totally normal Piplup to me!

*looks at self* (It's... it's true!)
(I've turned into a Piplup!)
(...but how did this happen? I don't remember anything...)

Darkness: You're...a little odd... Are you pulling some kind of trick on me?

*shakes head*

Darkness: You're telling me the truth? All right, then. Your name? What's your name?

(My name? That's right, my name is...)

What is your name?

Is the name Time OK?

Darkness: Oh, Time is your name? *nod* OK. Well, you don't seem to be a bad Pokemon, at least. Sorry that I doubted you. More and more bad Pokemon have been turning up lately, you see. Many Pokemon have gotten aggressive lately. Things have grown somewhat lawless...

*Darkness is shoved by Zubat and Koffing, dropping the treasure*

Darkness: Ouch!
Koffing: Well, I do beg youyr pardon.
Darkness: Hey! Why'd you do that?!
Zubat: Heh-heh-heh! Can't figure it out? We wanted to mess with you! Can't face up to us, can you?!
Darkness: Wh-what?!
Zubat: That's yours, isn't it? *looking at treasure*
Darkness: No! That's...!
Zubat: Sorry, kiddo. We'll take that! *picks up*
Darkness: Aaaah!
Koffing: Whoa-ho-ho! Not gonna make a move to get that back? What's the matter? Too scared? I didn't expect that you'd be such a big coward!
Koffing: Come on. Let's get out of here.
Zubat: See you around, chicken. Heh-heh-heh.

*Zubat and Koffing leave into Beach Cave*

Darkness: ...Ohhh... Wh-what should I do? That's my personal treasure. It means everything to me. If I lose that... No! There's no time to waste! I've got to get it back! Hey, can I get you to help me?

Darkness: Oh, you will?! You'll help me? Th-thank you! Let's go quickly!

*Time and Darkness enter Beach Cave*

Beach Cave Pit

Darkness: Uh...Hey!
Koffing: Well, well... If it isn't our old friend, the big chicken.
Darkness: Urk! Give me... Give me back what you stole from me! That's my personal treasure! It means everything to me!
Zubat: Treasure, you say? So that thing is really valuable, huh?
Koffing: Could be worth more than we'd hoped for, I'd say. We out to try selling it, Who knows? It might get a good price. Whoa-ho-ho! All the more reason not to give it back!
Darkness: Whaaaat?!
Zubat: If you want it back that badly... Come and get it! Heh-heh-heh!

*Enters battle*
Koffing fainted.
Zubat fainted

Koffing: Owowow...
Zubat: Ugh... We got roughed up...

Koffing: B-blast it... How'd we get wiped out by wimps like them?
Zubat: Bah! Here you go. Take it, then! *throws treasure*
Koffing: Whoa-ho! Don't think you're so awesome. You're victory was a fluke!
Zubat: Yeah, you just remember that!

*Zubat and Koffing flee Beach Cave*

Darkness: Oh! It's my Relic Fragment! *picks up* Am I ever glad... I actually did manage to get it back. It's only because you agreed to help me, Time. Thank you, Time!

*At beach*

Darkness: Thank you! Seriously!

(I only helped because I happened to be there... Was that the right thing to do?)
(I guess so. This Pokemon is clearly grateful. It's nice to be appreciated.)

*sets down Relic Fragment [treasure]*
Darkness: Here's what they stole. I call it my Relic Fragment. It's my one treasure! You see, I've always liked legends and lore... I always get so excited when I hear tales from the past! Don't you feel the same way? Hidden troves full of treasure and strange relics...
*looks out at sea*
Darkness:...Uncharted territories veiled in darkness...
Darkness: ...and new lands just waiting to be discovered! Such places must be full of unimaginable gold and treasure!
Darkness: And history! Would it be amazing to make historic discoveries?
*turns back to Time*
Darkness: That's what I always dream of. It's all exciting to me. So one day...I happened to come across my Relic Fragment. I admit that it looks like junk, but take a closer look.

Darkness: See? That inscription forms a strange pattern, doesn't it?

(It's true. There is a strange inscription. I've never seen a pattern like this.)

Darkness: There must be some significance to this pattern. This Relic Fragment must be the key to legendary places! To areas where precious treasure lies! At least that's the feeling I get.
Darkness: That's why I want to join an exploration tteam. This frament must fit into something... somewhere! I want to discover where that is. I want to solve the mystery of my Relic Fragment! So earlier, I tried joining an exploration team and an apprentice... But... I chickened out.

Darkness: What about you, Time? What are you going to do now? You lost your memory and you somehow transformed into a Pokemon... Do you have anywhere to go and stay after this?

Darkness: If not, can I ask a big favor? Would you be willing to form an exploration team with me? I'm convinced that I can form an effective exploration team with you, Time. So will you? Please?

(Wah! What should I do? I'm getting recruited out of the blue! I don't know what an exploration team is... What should I do? Should I join this Pokemon and form an exploration team?)

>Form a team
>Say no

(It's true, I do have nowhere to go... I don't have any clue what I should do next. I guess it wouldn't hurt to team up with Darkness for now. Maybe I'll eventually discover who or what I am by hanging out with this Pokemon. OK! That's settled!) *nods*

Darkness: Yes? Really?! You'll form an exploration team with me? Yes! Thank you! We're going to be a great combination! Let's make this work! First, we should go to Wigglytuff's place and sign up as apprentices. That's where we need to train to become a first-rate exploration team. I'm sure the training will be very tough... But let's give it our best, Time!

And so...
Darkness and Time...
formed an exploration team.
This turned out to be...
Their very first step into...
many fantastic realms of adventure that awaited their arrival.

Part 2 coming soon!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rayquaza Forum-Motion :: Misc. :: Stories-
Jump to: