Gates
Elite 4

Male
Number of posts : 439
Ribbons : Water/Psychic E4

Friend Code : White 2: 4599 7402 6728
SSB: 5284-2554-0925
Registration date : 2012-07-04

PostSubject: How to Trainer Name Change in Black and White   Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:18 am

Lately I have really been wanting to change my in game trainer name because I named myself my real name and I didn't want to display it anymore. So, after a couple hours playing around on my Action Replay I have successfully found the hex codes to change your in game trainer name to whatever you like, with some limitations...

- your name has to be seven characters or shorter, something about having all eight characters makes it put a bunch of ??? after your name, idk why, dont ask, I tried for hours to fix it and couldn't but as long as its 7 letters or less you're 100% good to go.

- I will need your trainer ID AND your secret ID for this code to work, I don't know if this is true or not but changing your name could affect your secret ID which could affect some wifi, I decided to avoid this possibility altogether and as long as you give my your ID and secret ID I can avoid this and make a 100% legal name change. After changing my name I have never had a problem with random wifi, wifi club, poke gts, dreamworld etc...

If you would like your name changed please post on this thread with the name you like (seven letters or less) along with your ID and secret ID and I'll pm you action replay code to make it happen.

I promise this works and has no negative repercussions, I've changed my name twice and had no problems. (because I also make sure the ID and SID stay the same.)

I hope this helps anybody who has been looking to change their in game trainer name.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gates
Elite 4

Male

PostSubject: Re: How to Trainer Name Change in Black and White   Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:16 pm

bump

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gates
Elite 4

Male

PostSubject: Re: How to Trainer Name Change in Black and White   Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:07 pm

One more bump before I drop this thread, already done 2 successful name changes, just re-bumping for the newer people to see in case its something they might be interested in. Just leave a comment here or PM me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to Trainer Name Change in Black and White   Today at 12:45 am

Back to top Go down

How to Trainer Name Change in Black and White
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1