Rookie

Male
Number of posts : 53
Friend Code : Black: 5415-6317-7429
Soul Silver: 4170-1549-0197
SSBB: 1591-9356-7198
Registration date : 2012-07-14

PostSubject: Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game!]   Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:14 pm

Hello there. Thank you for stumbling across this topic. Why thanks? Why, for coming across this topic. Oh, you meant why stumbling? Because you didn't just walk in here. You stumbled. You're sweaty, you keep looking behind your shoulder, and you might even have some blood on your clothes. Now in this village... are you innocent or guilty? - Game Master

Rayquaza Doubt

This is a Murder Mystery game. The concept of this is very simple.

1. You will sign up to become members of the Village of Rayquaza.

2. After sign ups are completed, everyone will be sent their role as a Villager or a/the Wolf [Killer]. Each person is randomly chosen as one or the other.

As a Villager, you must scurry around, maybe talk to other Villagers, create theories, and eventually vote for those who you want hanged. The Wolf is a "Villager" too. Whether you want to make yourself an enemy or a friend is up to you.

As a Wolf, you will PM the Game Master the victim of your choice. You may not pick yourself. Nor may you pick the dead. Every Wolf will only be able to choose one and only one victim per round. But as there may only be up to two wolves, you may end up with up to three different killings per round.

3. When the first blood is drawn [first murder], you, as part of the Village, must decide among yourselves who is responsible. There will be a vote to try to figure out who the Wolf/Wolves are, and the person with the highest amount of votes will be hung. The Wolf him/herself may vote too as a "Villager".

4. At the end of each hanging, a post in this thread will be posted whether you were correct or incorrect.

If you are correct, everyone lives.
If you are incorrect, another 1-2 murders will happen, and the cycle will redo itself.

The game ends when everyone dies (killed by Wolf or hanged by Villagers), or the Wolf is caught.

Feeling a little scared? Trying to act brave? Maybe a little intrigued? Or perhaps slightly blood-lusting?
Join to be part of the Village.

[Sign ups]
LoneQuincy
Insane
Gladiator AK
Ito le Typhlito
Zai
Gabe
Eli
5th Captain, Flare
B-Frost
Blue Pawno

Last edited by Awakening on Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:41 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nova
Trainer
Trainer

Male
Number of posts : 347
Symbols :
Friend Code :
Registration date : 2012-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game!]   Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:16 pm

Im signing up :DD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LoneQuincy
Pokemon Lover
Pokemon Lover

Male
Number of posts : 180
Friend Code : White: 3697-5947-3122
Registration date : 2010-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game!]   Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:16 pm

Dibs on Mayor of Rayquaza Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ito le Typhlito
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1901
Ribbons : Fire/Grass E4

Friend Code : SoulSilver
0605 0667 5485
White
0905 6828 1373
Registration date : 2011-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game!]   Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:18 pm

ill give this a try. looks fun c:<

Much Doge. Wow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AK
Elderly
Elderly

Male
Number of posts : 893
Badges :
Friend Code : Showdown & Pokemon Online
Registration date : 2010-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game!]   Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:20 pm

You know I played this game before we played it in my drama class...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/sasymankanpro
Zai
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 11
Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000
Registration date : 2011-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game!]   Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:20 pm

Im in Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabe
Trainer
Trainer

Male
Number of posts : 367
Badges :
Friend Code : Gen 5 (Black):4298-2782-6321

Gen 5 (Black 2):1850 9848 4069
Registration date : 2012-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game!]   Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:27 pm

ME
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game!]   Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:30 pm

i'm in yay Wink
Back to top Go down
Le Fleur
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 13
Badges :
Registration date : 2012-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game!]   Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:50 pm

I'm in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bfrost
Noob
Noob

Female
Number of posts : 28
Badges :
Friend Code : Pokemon Platinum- 0776 4844 4057
Pokemon Heartgold- 3353 4648 1003
Pokemon White- 4341 3682 3790
2Ds- 3325 5883 8453
Registration date : 2012-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game!]   Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:05 am

I will sign up for it, if there is still enough positions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pawn
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

Male
Number of posts : 715
Symbols :
Friend Code : 0432 5553 5950 - diamond
0819 3370 9446 - white
Registration date : 2011-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game!]   Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:07 am

ill play
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awakening
Rookie

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game!]   Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:11 am

Sign ups are now closed. Please be aware that you may not escape, lest the wolves will see you out of here.

PMs will be out momentarily.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awakening
Rookie

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game!]   Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:39 pm

Chapter One: The Big Game

"Over here!" yelled out Insane, as he was passed the soccer ball from his partner LoneQuincy. Gabe was right behind him though. Saying nothing to Insane, he stole the ball away before it could even be passed properly.

"Hey!" Insane tried once more as he slide tackled Gabe. Gabe didn't say anything again as he passed right through. Eli came in just in time though.

He quickly took the ball back, turned around, passed back to Insane, passed back to LoneQuincy, who ended up giving the opponent's goalie, B-Frost, an impossible goal to block.

The game was finally won 15-14. It took from the early morning to the chilly dusk.

"That was a really close game guys!" Zai, the goalie from the winning team said, congratulating the rest. 5th Captain, Flare agreed.

The two teams decided to congratulate themselves on a good game.

The team of Insane, LoneQuincy, Eli, Zai, and Ito le Typhlito had prevailed over the other team consisting of Gabe, B-Frost, Gladiator AK, Blue Pawno, and 5th Captain Flare. Soccer was always the favorite game of the Village of Rayquaza, and they loved playing it with everyone else as well.

Ito was feeling kinda noxious, and quickly went to get changed out of his uniform.

A fight occurred, however. Blue Pawno had argued with Eli that it wasn't fair that he was on the team he was. Eli was the best player of the Village, and he should have counted as two people to give the other team an extra player for additional strength.

Eli just laughed at him and called him a sore loser. Zai decided to mediate the two and told them to stop fighting, since the game was for fun, after all. Both of them just grunted off to the field. Probably were going to settle their skills or something.

B-Frost went off to her own shower, and everyone else went off to the men's locker rooms. It was certainly a long game.

Ito was soon found dead in the locker room. He didn't die a painful death, however. A later autopsy confirmed it to be cyanide poisoning. Traces of it was found in his water bottle.

However, a more violent death was found later on. Pawno and Eli came across AK's shattered body as it plunged down from the top of the high altitude score board. He had fallen in a magical zig-zag patter, screaming "Aaaaaahhhh" and landed on a vertical line around the goal post.

The Village decided to gather up after the dead bodies were found.

Everyone was traumatized by the strange phenomena.

Chapter One END

Remaining Villagers:

LoneQuincy
Insane
Gladiator AK
Ito le Typhlito

Zai
Gabe
Eli
5th Captain, Flare
B-Frost
Blue Pawno

Villagers, you have 24 hours to discuss and vote for the people you believe are the ones responsible. You may have 2 votes, one for each killer. You may not suspect the dead. The Wolves may vote as VillagersT. he two with the highest number of votes will be hanged. Can you sort through the lies and find the truth? - Game Master

Back to top Go down
View user profile
LoneQuincy
Pokemon Lover
Pokemon Lover

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game!]   Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:56 pm

I vote Gabe and Pawn. I see Awakening coming from the unexpected direction here.

Last edited by LoneQuincy on Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game!]   Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:00 pm

Gabe since he's doesn't talk >.< and frost xD

Last edited by Eli on Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:37 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
bfrost
Noob
Noob

Female
Number of posts : 28
Badges :
Friend Code : Pokemon Platinum- 0776 4844 4057
Pokemon Heartgold- 3353 4648 1003
Pokemon White- 4341 3682 3790
2Ds- 3325 5883 8453
Registration date : 2012-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game!]   Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:07 pm

I vote It was Gabe and Pawn
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zai
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game!]   Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:11 pm

I think it's Gabe because of the way he acted in the start of the story.

The second would i don't really know, i will wait for people to share more opinions and will make my decision from those
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ito le Typhlito
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1901
Ribbons : Fire/Grass E4

Friend Code : SoulSilver
0605 0667 5485
White
0905 6828 1373
Registration date : 2011-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game!]   Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:28 pm

i dont think nino did it since he was too busy arguing and was never alone through out the story. He didnt get mad untill after i felt sick and afterwards he went back to the field with eli. I think its gabe and B frost.

Much Doge. Wow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nova
Trainer
Trainer

Male
Symbols :
Friend Code :

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game!]   Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:53 pm

Gabe D: and Lonequincy.
Lone quincy because in the story he never said anything really either
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zai
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game!]   Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:00 pm

My second vote is going to Quincy

Last edited by Zai on Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:40 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabe
Trainer
Trainer

Male
Number of posts : 367
Badges :
Friend Code : Gen 5 (Black):4298-2782-6321

Gen 5 (Black 2):1850 9848 4069
Registration date : 2012-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game!]   Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:28 pm

WHY IS EVERYONE VOTING ON ME? i don't even know how to play Razz

And i vote LoneQuincy and BluePawno >.<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Le Fleur
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 13
Badges :
Registration date : 2012-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game!]   Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:23 pm

I vote Eli and Pawno.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awakening
Rookie

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game!]   Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:49 pm

Chapter 2 The Executioner

Gabe felt blood rushing from all parts of his body going to his head. It was pounding at this point. He slowly woke up from his sleep to find the lights on the floor, the door on the ceiling, and the windows down lower where they should have been. Right above him was a giant cauldron filled with a green churning stew.

It took him some more pain in the head to figure he was tied upside down. Trying to recollect what happened, he began to remember how he came to be in this position.

He remembered Ito's and Ak's bodies after they were playing their soccer match. They all were exhausted after, but they all had a great time.

"Why did those have to die? I don't understand!" Gabe thought to himself violently. Some Villagers had began to place the blame on him, wrongfully of course. His house was raided by the other villagers and he was knocked out with a cold wrench. The rest turned into a hige blur.

"It's cold in here." Gabe shuddered. The cauldron below him was steaming, but he was still cold due to the improper blood circulation.

The door had opened once more. Two people came in.

It was LoneQuincy and Blue Pawno. Pawno was tied up and handcuffed. Quincy led him to Gabe's location.

"You two are the the ones who killed Ito and Ak, didn't you?!" he shouted at the two. Both of them said nothing. Pawn couldn't say anything gagged, and Gane was too tired to speak.

Quincy took the role of an executioner quite seriously. He knew that the Village would be safe if the ones responsible for the murders were dead. When no one else dared, Quincy happily took the job.

He soon took rope that was imported from Japan and commenced to tie Pawn's feet together. Then he got a ladder and got up to one of the beams on the ceiling.

He pulled and soon enough, Gabe had a companion dangling upside down. Or rightside up, according to Gabe. Either way, both of them were quite high up.

Quincy quickly pushed the cauldron away from Gabe and into Pawno's direction. Gabe felt even colder and fainter without the warmth of the large pot.

Quincy actually tried to position the cauldron so that both Pawn and Gabe could fall in it without movement, but he didn't see that it was a bit away from Gabe.

Both Gabe and Pawn looked at each other. Maybe through teamwork and the power of friendship, there could be a miracle that would let both of them escape!

But it was too soon for both them. Quincey had cut Pawn's rope. He screamed internally as he plunged down into the boiling green stew. The last thing he smelled was tigers. Tiger... Twins? He never knew what it meant, and boiled to death.

Gabe saw his death being the same, so he closed his eyes as Quincy tore his rope down too.

Gabe had felt himself being plunged off, but he suddenly felt his head hurt. And he felt more liquid... Finally rush out of his head. He couldn't feel neck while upside down, so he wondered why he still couldn't feel it.

Then he died.

Quincy heard the loud thump and what had happened. Gabe was too far away and didn't land on the boiling-hotter than fire- stew. Instead he slammed and broke his neck on the hard steel floor. The blood being most concentrated at his head didn't help. Gabe now was bleeding at the head in ridiculous amounts.

Quincy couldn't help but grin a bit. That's what killers derved to die by.

He decided to sleep peacefully that night and tell everyone of his success the following morning.

Too bad that both of them were innocent.

Chapter 2 END

Remaining Villagers:

LoneQuincy
Insane
Gladiator AK
Ito le Typhlito

Zai
Gabe
Eli
5th Captain, Flare
B-Frost
Blue Pawno

Wolves have 24 Hours to PM next Victims.

Last edited by Awakening on Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nova
Trainer
Trainer

Male
Symbols :
Friend Code :

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game!]   Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:05 am

DDDDDDDDD: LONE QUINCY YOU SINISTER UNFORGIVING CRUEL MAN
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LoneQuincy
Pokemon Lover
Pokemon Lover

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game!]   Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:11 am

I'm SORRY, Guys! Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game!]   Today at 8:44 pm

Back to top Go down

Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game!]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next