Poke Master Amr
Pokemon Lover
Pokemon Lover

Male
Number of posts : 200
Friend Code : 2493 8427 1269
Registration date : 2011-08-09

PostSubject: The Pokémon Mansion   Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:55 pm

The Pokémon mansion belongs to a billionaire trainer who had earned his money off of doing any job related to Pokémon from breeding to training to entering competitions. After a while he found lots of money in his pocket and so he bought an arid land in the middle of nowhere and turned it into a utopia. He made the land around glow with greenery, lakes, mountains, all habitats for wild Pokémon. Soon enough, wild Pokémon began migrating away from their homes and migrating to this new utopia. He then began working on buildings. He made a building for every gym leader from every region so that they had a place to continue their gym when they wanted to visit. He built 4 towering contest arenas with different environments. He built many battle arenas for trainers and many battle centers and training areas. There was a huge poke center and mall for the trainers. He built many areas for people to temporarily stay in and houses for people to buy. Finally, on top of a hill, he built his giant mansion, which he used not only to house his own Pokémon but also to house Pokémon he kept to train, breed and care for. It had all the facilities that him and his Pokémon needed such as training rooms, indoor pools and even a berry garden. He trained some of the best Pokémon, and his favorite attribute to train in them was their speed. He taught them all kinds of things, even how to help him when cooking or how to do it themselves. The following stories are about what the Pokémon do with their spare time. NOW ON TO THE STORY

The Speed test
Lucario walked into the room. Buizel was busy improving Oshwatt’s Aqua jet. Staraptor and Aerodactyl were having a mock battle with Turtwig and Chimchar. Pikachu and Rotom were busy arguing who had the better thunderbolt. It was pretty one sided especially in the end when Pikachu used thunderbolt on Rotom.
“Hi Buizel, hi Oshwatt,” said Lucario.
“Hi Lucario, where have you been?” asked Buizel
“Just practicing metal claw with Charizard,” he answered.
“Cool, well I’ve been here helping Oshwatt with his aqua jet.”
“OSHWATT,” said oshwatt in agreement.
“Oh, speaking about aqua jet, we have something to settle,” said Lucario.
“Yes that argument that started about which one of us is faster,” continued Buizel.
At that moment Staraptor flew over towards them.
“What are you guys talking about?” she asked.
“We got back to that argument about who is faster,” answered Lucario
“OSHWAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTT!!!” Screamed oswhatt, getting everyone’s attention and a few shocked looks.
“Oshwatt are you ok?” asked Blissy who had heard the shout from the mini care room nearbye, and came right over. But when she saw him he was laughing so hard he looked like he was about to run out of breath.
“Oh you little prankster,” said Pikachu joining in on the laugh.
“Did someone say prankster?” said sableye, poking his head out of the air vents.
“You get out of here Sableye,” said oshwatt. “Now that I have your attention, why don’t we have a race to see who is the fastest.”
“Yeah, we can do it competition style,” said Buizel, who entered races all the time. “Moves like aqua jet and quick attack can be used to boost speed and you can attack other Pokémon to slow them down.”
“Yeah and we should have some obstacles to see if you can keep fast while your path isn’t straight,” said Staraptor, remembering one of her favorite parts of the mansion, air obstacle course.
“Right then,” said Lucario after hearing everyone murmur their agreement, “tomorrow at 10:00am, we’ll have a race, anyone, even those from outside the mansion can join.”
“Ok,” said Buizel, “now I don’t know about everyone else, but I’m starving. Anyone wants me to make them some puffins and poke food?”
“I can come to cook it with my flamethrower.” offered Chimchar.
“Please just use ember,” said Turtwig. “Remember what happened last time?”
“Oh fineeeee,” said Chimchar, trying and failing to hide his smirk.

The next day (10:00 am to be exact)

All the Pokémon that wanted in on the race where lined up at the starting line. In the sky, there was Staraptor, Aerodactyl, Electrivire practicing magnet rise while waiting, Gyarados and Latias and Latios, who wanted to find out which of their duo was fastest.
On the ground there was Buizel, Lucario, The Sharpedo brothers (one had rough skin and the other speed boost), Ambipom, Weavile, Turtwig, Chimchar, Pikachu, Rotom in washing machine form and finally Groudon, who was annoyed by people insulting him by saying he had a lousy speed stat.
“So quick reminder of the rules,” said Lucario, “Obviously, the first to the finish line wins. Second of all, moves are allowed, to boost your speed or to slow down others, you can even poke others if you think that is enough.”
Pikachu and Chimchar looked nervously at Groudon who was standing in between them, currently eyeing his finger and looking at Pikachu with a smirk.
“However, you can’t stop moving to attack other Pokémon because then it would be a fight not a race. Finally, the race begins when Typhlosion erupts.”
“Ready,” said Typhlosion, “Set………. GO!!!!!!!!!” and he erupted with a loud bang.
They all took off. Buizel Staraptor and Lucario had an early lead Buizel using aqua jet, Staraptor quick attack and Lucario extreme speed. But Ambipom who had used fake out was way ahead. He didn’t stay there for long though because he got hit by Chimchar’s mach punch.
Latias, Latios and Weavile soon caught up and then Pikachu, who had hitched a ride onto Latios’s back without being noticed jumped off and used quick attack to get the lead.
The Sharpedo brothers were a bit behind but the one with speed boost was running like a rocket. Aerodactyl was trying to catch up but he was locked in battle with Rotom-W.
Turtwig and Groudon were still behind and Groudon raised his hand to poke Turtwig but Turtwig dodged just in time. Turtwig then used energy ball to try to hit Groudon but it flew right in front of his face. “Hhaha, how the spirit world does someone miss when trying hit me?” said Groudon, but Turtwig just say and smirked because the second Groudon finished speaking he noticed that the energy ball had turned around and hit him straight in the face.
“Lucario taught me that,” he said with a childish smile and raced ahead.
Halfway to the forefront of the race, he met Aerodactyl. “You’re one the fastest pokemon types how are you still back here?” inquired a shocked Turtwig.
“Rotom hit me with a thunderbolt, just finished shaking off the paralysis.” Aerodactyl answered. “Nice job dealing with Groudon, that Lucario is something else.”
“That he is,” said Turtwig looking at Lucario in the distance, who was currently fending of Staraptor’s aerial ace using metal claw and trying to shoot down the speed boosting Sharpedo with aura sphere. “You know what else he taught me?” and with that he shot an energy ball at Aerodactyl and shaped it as a net.
“Nicccce,” said Aerodactyl, and cut it up into shreds with a series of aerial aces. He then turned to hit Turtwig with an aerial ace but found that Turtwig had used rock polish while Aerodactyl was distracted and raced ahead. “Dat der trickster, well he isn’t getting away that easy,” and he raced ahead.
Finally they reached the first obstacle. It was a giant wall with holes similar to hoops that the Pokémon could pass through Lucario dived through the whole abusing aura spheres never miss rate to guide him through. Staraptor, an expert at obstacles flew through it as if it wasn’t there. Buizel used aqua jet to soar through the holes.
Latias and Latios came after with Chimchar, Pikachu and Turtwig right behind. Latias and Latios used Draco meteor to break a hole in the wall Pikachu used surf to get himself level with the walls, Turtwig used rock climb and she climbed up the wall. Chimchar took the easy path and dug under the wall and made it to the other side.
Rotom-W tried using hydro pump but it wasn’t powerful enough and he hit the wall at full speed. The rough skin Sharpedo tried to crunch through the wall but it failed. Aerodactyl picking up speed made it through the wall ok.
The next obstacle was a pit. The flying Pokémon found it no problem to cross and Buizel with his aqua jet soared across with ease. Lucario jumped across and used his metal claw to catch the edge without falling into the pit. Pikachu used a combination of volt tackle and quick attack to leap across.
Turtwig decided to use the extra leverage of rock climb to attempt the job and didn’t make it. Chimchar used Mach punch, aiming it at Aerodactyl to try to get across but it dropped short and he fell into the pit.
The next obstacle was a wall that towered above miles and miles into the sky, with only a slim half meter gap at the bottom. For those of you who were wondering where Gyarados was, he had used bounce at the start of the race to get way above all the obstacles and fighting competitors. Now, with the giant wall in his way, he released his bounce and fell down on Chimchar, eliminating another competitor from the fight.
Pikachu who was standing nearby used thunderbolt to strike Gyarados down and continued on under the wall as if it wasn’t there. Latias and Latios tried to blow another hole in the wall once more using a combined draco-metoer but it failed and they just managed to pull down to reach the gap and pass through.
Aerodactyl and Staraptor swooped down low passing through the gap. Buizel and Lucario ran side by side in a mini melee and when the wall arrived as if led by one mind they both slid down on their back and jumped back up on their feet as soon as they crossed over.
The final obstacle in their path was a huge patch of thorns, brambles, leaves and bushes blocking the path. Pikachu tried to use volt tackle to break through but failed. Aerodactyl and Staraptor used brave bird and dove through to the other side. Lucario used metal claw and slashed all the thorns away like a ninja.
Buizel created a path by using ice beam to freeze the greenery then smashed through it using his aqua jet. Lastly, Latias and Latios arrived and combined their psychic might to create a path to get through.
Once they reached the other side. They saw the finish line 200 meters away, it was the final sprint. The others were quite ahead but the psychic dragon duo did not give up, since their race was against each other. Up front Pikachu used one last thunderbolt to strike down Aerodactyl, who was charging towards Pikachu while using ancient power. Pikachu’s thunderbolt hit but mere seconds afterward the rocks from ancient power knocked Pikachu out.
Finally, all that was left from the competitors that started the race was Lucario, Staraptor and Buizel. They were all pooper out that they were barely able to keep running, let alone use a game changing move. They finally reached the last 50m sprint and pulled out one last burst of strength to use their speed boosting moves. At the end Lucario crossed the finish line first, followed by Staraptor then Buizel within a breadth of a few millimeters. Everyone was chearing.
“Well well, I guess you are faster” said Buizel to Lucario.
“Oh please, we both know that you and Staraptor have out sped me lots of times before and vice versa,” said Lucario
“That’s true, anything can happen in that one race,” said Staraptor with that seemingly endless wisdom of hers. And with that, each supporting the other they went back home.
10 minutes later, a tired Latias and Latios crossed the finish line to find everyone gone, except Groudon who was waiting to carry them back to the legendary Pokémon sanctuary.
“Thanks Groudon,” said Latias
“We really appreciate this.” Finished Latios

The end

Next Story title

Lord of the rings

Can you crack the riddle of the next plot.
Enjoy Very Happy

Btw For the new Chapters, certain pokemon will represent members of this forum as either multiple minor rules or 1 major role. Click the spoiler for the key
Spoiler:

Last edited by Poke Master Amr on Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:19 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrono
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1503
Ribbons :
Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: The Pokémon Mansion   Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:12 am

I finished reading it and i liked it, although could you try and organise it neater so its easier on the eyes? put some spaces between paragraphs things like that, it was a wall o text but it is a really good story Razz althought what happened to the sharpedo brothers O_O
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Poke Master Amr
Pokemon Lover
Pokemon Lover

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Pokémon Mansion   Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:14 am

Lucario aura sphered one the othered tried to crunch the wall and ill keep that in mind. I originally wrote this offline on word so it looked sooo much neater but thx for the feedback
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mercury

Male
Number of posts : 552
Friend Code : Platinum FC-1548 5398 5890
Pearl FC-0990 1089 5394
SSBB-2278 0801 1238
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: The Pokémon Mansion   Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:15 pm

Not bad I suppose, but I don't quite get how the Sharpedo were running, considering they have no legs...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Poke Master Amr
Pokemon Lover
Pokemon Lover

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Pokémon Mansion   Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:45 pm

The same way all water Pokemon battle outside of water
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mercury

Male
Pearl FC-0990 1089 5394
SSBB-2278 0801 1238

PostSubject: Re: The Pokémon Mansion   Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:47 am

Okay, but they still can't run without legs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nova
Trainer
Trainer

Male
Number of posts : 347
Symbols :
Friend Code :
Registration date : 2012-06-29

PostSubject: Re: The Pokémon Mansion   Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:56 am

Mercury they float and move :3 Not like levitate but float
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrono
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1503
Ribbons :
Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: The Pokémon Mansion   Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:11 am

Another Chapter!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nova
Trainer
Trainer

Male
Symbols :
Friend Code :

PostSubject: Re: The Pokémon Mansion   Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:41 am

What chrono said Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mercury

Male
Pearl FC-0990 1089 5394
SSBB-2278 0801 1238

PostSubject: Re: The Pokémon Mansion   Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:02 am

That would make sense Insane, but it clearly says they were running rather than floating
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nova
Trainer
Trainer

Male
Symbols :
Friend Code :

PostSubject: Re: The Pokémon Mansion   Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:04 am

Well I guess he didnt think about it lol That reminds me of a pic when it says Finneon likes to run then they added runners legs to him xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Poke Master Amr
Pokemon Lover
Pokemon Lover

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Pokémon Mansion   Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:03 am

Lords of the Rings
Staraptor was flying the obstacle course as she always does when she was bored. She finished the course and looked at her time. “So close,” she murmured to herself. She landed on the ground and started walking out when in her path Aerodactyl was standing. Even though they would never admit it, everyone in the mansion knew that they both liked each other. “Um, high,” stammered Staraptor.
“Hi,” responded Aerodactyl.
“What are you doing here?” asked Staraptor, who had regained her composure.
“I came to find you,” he answered, all serious now, “We found a tired Buterfree at the mansions doorstep; it’s in the infirmary right now.”
“Well what are we waiting for, let’s go.” and they rushed off the infirmary.
“Hey you’re just in time it’s waking up,” said Buizel.
“Please, you must help us,” Buterfree said, its voice barely audible, they all leaned in to hear.
“What’s wrong?” whispered Lucario.
“The local Ursarings have been rampaging through the forest striking at anything they see.” It answered, “Please, you must help.” And it fell back into a comma
“Is it ok,” said an anxious Staraptor, caring as ever.
“It is fine,” said Blissy.
“Just give it time to rest, well take care of it,” finished Chansey.
Once they got back to the main room: “Well, I guess we need to make a team to set off into the forest,” said Lucario quickly taking charge. He was a natural leader and they usually let him choose the team and make the plan; but this time:
“Can I lead the team?” asked Samurott, he was a retired soldier and led many expeditions and explorations. He was a brave and confident leader and preferred to use his sword rather than the scalchops he kept from when he was a Dewott.
“Sure why not,” said Lucario, “No reason why anyone else shouldn’t be in charge.”
“Oh realllyyyyyyy,” said Buizel, “and whenever I asked if I could lead the team you said no.”
“Well Buizel,” Said Lucario, “that’s because you’re idea of strategy is improvising and ‘going with the flow’. Sure that might work for you but not for everybody else.”
“Uhhhhhh huhhh, well perhaps, I should show you some of my improvising,” he replied back in a cocky way, readying a water pulse in his hand. Lucario summoned his metal claws.
“Boys Boys, calm down,” said Staraptor as she flew in-between them, “Let’s not fight shall we, we have a forest to save remember.”
“Whatever,” said Buizel as he leaned on the wall.
“Ok then, well the team,” started Samurott, “Obviously you 3 will be part, of the team, also, Pikachu why don’t you join?”
“Time to electrocute them Ursarings, no one hurts innocent Pokémon on my watch,” he said.
“Munchlax do you want to come?” Samurott asked.
“I’m eating my Ramen Noodles and then I’m going to search for my cookie jar,” said Munchlax, “So no, I’m not coming with you guys. Sorry”
“Ah well, Typhlosion, do you want to come?”
“Sure let’s go,” he said, “Let’s see if they can handle my heat.”
“Ok then, Chimchar, why don’t you come along and use your dig skills to ambush them?”
“Let’s do this.”
“Starmie, well need you to be on patrol and send a psychic warning if anyone arrives.”
“I’m not really the best lookout,” said Starmie
“Staraptor is the lookout you’re just the one who will warn us,” answered Samurott, “Finally, Oshawatt, do you want to come along to get a taste of the action?”
“OSHAWATTTTTTTTT, OSHAWATT, OSHAWATT, OSHAWATTTTTTTTTTTTT.”
“I’ll take that as a yes,” said Samurott, “Well everyone, let’s go.”

They got to the cave without any problems and they hid in the bushes surveying it.
“Ok let’s see here,” said Staraptor who had the sharpest eyes, “Two guards are standing at the front of the cave they have some weird device on their back that seems to be agitating them. There is this perfect branch for me to keep sentry up on the tree.” She pointed at it with her wing.
“Wait, I can sense to more guards going on rounds they are around the back right now,” said Starmie.
“Ok then, Staraptor, fly over back and take out the two Ursarings with the help of Starmie. Lucario, Buizel, take out these two guards. We will all then sneak in except Chimchar who will position himself just outside,” ordered Samurott.
“Buizel, shall we turn our attacks on these fools,” said Lucario
“With pleasure,” he said with an immense smile on his face.
The first guard fell to an aura sphere, the other turned around just in time to see the water pulse hurtling towards his face. A few seconds later, Staraptor landed in her sentry spot with Starmie.
“GO GO GO,” shouted Samurott
They snuck inside without incident and positioned themselves across the room. The Ursarings were all staring at something that was soon identified as a screen. A giant red swirling letter R appeared on screen. “Wonderful,” muttered Lucario to himself. On screen there was a man a woman and a Pokémon but it was too dark to see their faces.
“Ursarings, you have done well so far,” the woman began, “now you will begin to advance on the mountains terrorizing that area and leaving the Pokémon weak and easy to steal.”
“And what if we say no?” asked one of the Ursarings.
“Well then,” said the man, “Let me remind you what does button does.” He beckoned to the Pokémon to press the button and the Ursaring suddenly started spasing out on the ground then fell unconscious.
“Enjoy HAHAHAHAHA, Team Rocket, out,” said the woman and the screen went black.
“Well Ursarings, let’s go do this,” said the one that was obviously the leader. On his face he had what seemed to be war paint but was actually smeared berry’s to make him more powerful. On his neck, he had what was known as an item necklace and on it he had a life orb, a collection of gems. Also on the necklace, there was a flame orb and a collection of fake plates, a new sensation of items based on Arceus’s life plates that are rumored to boost the power of attacks of the same type as the plate. He was a power hungry leader which is why team rocket’s mind control device worked so well on him.
“Now” shouted Samurott, tackling the nearest Ursaring. Oshawatt charged at an Ursaring and tried to hit it with its scallop chop but it barely had any effect. Samurott intercepted just in time slicing the device off the Ursaring with his sword then hitting it in the head with the butt of his sword knocking it unconscious. “Perhaps you should stand at the door to stop anyone who walks in.”
“Oshawatt,” he said a little bit deflated but he quickly took pride at being the guard when Starmie sent a message that a group of agitated Teddyursa’s were heading towards the cave. “Finally, someone my own size.” He said and charged towards them with his scallop chop flying in the air.
Lucario looked up from the body of the Ursaring he had just beaten and as he looked over he saw Samurott lying down on the ground. Samurott had fought a fierce fight taking out 4 of the Ursarings before the leader decided to turn his attention to Samurott. As powerful as Samurott was the item necklace gave Ursaring a big advantage and he had taken down Samurott in a matter of seconds. Lucario racked his brain trying to think of something that would let him interfere in time to help Samurott but he was too far.
Out of nowhere, Typhlosion appeared kneeing the Ursaring in the chest then using his flamethrower knocked back the Ursaring.
“haha, never knew you guys had knees,” said Samurott after releasing a breath he didn’t know he had been holding.
“I just saved your life and that the first you ask,” said Typhlosion breaking out into laughter.
“C’mon he’s down but not out let’s finish this,” said Samurott.
Two against one was a little more even. Samurott’s was too far away so he used his scalchops throwing one after the other in a distraction. Typhlosion followed up with an eruption. However, the flame orb kicked in and the Ursaring got his quick feet boost allowing him to dodge. The Ursaring then used façade on Typhlosion but Samurott hit him in the chest with an aqua jet. Typhlosion then struck the Ursaring with a brick break and Samurott then finished it off with razor shell. The Ursaring attempted to raise its head but then a scalchop flew straight at his head knocking him down and then returned to its owner’s hand, Oshawatt. Quickly, Oshawatt waddled up to the Ursaring and jumped up on its body and stood up waving its scalchop in the air conqueror style. Everyone started laughing.
“C’mon Oshawatt, let’s go home,” said Samurott and he hosted Oshawatt onto his shoulder. “Just one question though, who were those people on the screen?”
“Lucky you should ask that,” said the man, “we are TEAM ROCKET.” He shouted and they revealed themselves as Jessie, James and Meowth.
“Prepare for trouble,” Jessie said.
“Make it double,” continued James.
“To protect the world from devastation,” said Jessie speaking once more.
“To unite all peop….” and suddenly the screen exploded as it was hit by a thunderbolt. They all looked at Pikachu.
“I was getting bored,” he said with a shrug.
“He’s got a valid point,” said Buizel, “Let’s go home for real now.”
They all agreed.
The end.
(It ended up being long, woops Razz)

Next title: a prank too far
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ito le Typhlito
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1901
Ribbons : Fire/Grass E4

Friend Code : SoulSilver
0605 0667 5485
White
0905 6828 1373
Registration date : 2011-01-22

PostSubject: Re: The Pokémon Mansion   Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:25 pm

niceee. didnt notice the second part of the story till now lol

Much Doge. Wow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Poke Master Amr
Pokemon Lover
Pokemon Lover

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Pokémon Mansion   Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:26 am

The following events transpired slightly after the events of Lords of the Rings began. Enjoy.

A prank too far

Ever since the trainer who owned the mansion had decided to prove that you didn’t need damage causing moves to defeat an opponent, there was an overpopulation of pranksters in the mansion. Usually they kept low key and out of the way, with only a few small bearable pranks that everyone put up with. However, one day…

Gengar, Pawniard, Amoongus and Mudkip were all sitting down waiting for Munchlax to arrive with his “surprise lunch” which was always ramen noodles (except for that one time when it was exploding berry pie but that’s another story). It was a set routine, Munchlax arrived, set out the meal, they would all mumble comments like: “delicious, amazing, didn’t see it coming, thx, thank you,” and the like and would continue eating. This team, as Munchlax set down the plate, the lights turned off.
There was a few seconds of complete confusion and the lights went back on. Everything looked the same so they decided that either it was an electrical overload in the electric type training room (again) or just a short black out. Either way, they began eating when suddenly everyone except Munchlax spat out their food.
“Ewwww what is this,” said Gengar while he inspected his plate.
“Looks like worms,” said Pawniard, disgust clear on his face, he grabbed for his drink and peeled off the cap but instead of finding a nice cool berry shake he was attacked by a cloud of toxic gas that set the entire room coughing until Mudkip pushed it back with a water gun.
“What kind of joke is this Munchlax?” asked Amoongus
“Mmmm mm Mmm,” was all he was able to say with his mouthful of worms.
“How do you eat that?” inquired a quizzical Gengar
“Well,” replied Munchlax after swallowing his worms, “It has a cookie flavor. Plus, food is food. And no, I did not do this.”
“I think I know who did this,” said Pawniard and as he pointed to a corner in the room they all became aware of the Willo The Wisp shaped mark in the wall, the calling card of Sableye.

Meanwhile, Lapras was doing his thing as the life guard and elite ice Pokémon and watching over Oshawatt, Piplup and Squirtle as they were playing around in the pool when the lights went off. Lapras immediately headed off to the last spot he saw the youngsters to make sure they were ok but when he tried to move he was stuck. When the lights turned back on, he saw that the pool had been drained and in its place was a giant stalk, the result of when leach seeds absorb too much water. The youngsters were stuck at the bottom unable to reach the top and were too tired to use aqua jet to propel themselves. Lapras himself was floating on air and instead of the floating water chair he was sitting on he was now hanging from the wall by ropes of cotton and vines. It was clear who had committed this prank. It was none other than Whimsicott and his little brother Cotonee.
Also at the same time, Nidoking was watching the power room and Ledbya needed to get in. Ledbya knew that the rest of her teams plan depended on her getting inside the power room but she needed to get past Nidoking first, which was a problem since Nidoking was one of the strongest Pokémon around. She thought about her talents and thought of a plan. She began using tail glow, over and over till her tail was as bright as a star and then turned the color into an evil red. She swung her tail around the corner and Nidoking saw to evil red eyes and a mouth swirling towards him. He tried attacking it, but it was nothing more than Ledbya’s tail glow and the attack didn’t affect it. He got ready to use clear smog but at the last second Ledbya flicked one of the secret switches installed by the pranksters and the sprinklers turned on disabling the smog. Nidoking then turned and fled. Ledbya ran to the room and once she got inside, she used thunder wave on the generator. That’s when the lights went off.

Munchlax and his friends were leaving the room when they bumped into Lapras and the little ones, who had managed to free himself from his chains. They both quickly exchanged stories when they saw Nidoking running towards them with a story about unstoppable deadly ghost eyes. The moment he heard their stories he realized it was the work of Ledbya and his fear quickly turned into rage. As a group, they decided to go to one person who had great experience dealing with pranksters. That person was Scizor.
Scizor was a combination between guard, door man, police, army, judge and jury all rolled up into one. He had seen many pranksters when he was in the wild and knew ways to deal with them. When they told him what had happened they began to formulate a plan. After half an hour, they all went their separate ways to prepare for their part.

Later that day:
Sableye was sneaking through the air vents. He was trying to stay low key till the anger from yesterday’s events blew off. Suddenly he heard a noise and saw an opportunity he couldn’t miss. Pawniard, Munchlax, and Amoongus were standing around a box of highly flammable explosives. He decided he could hide a bit longer; this would be a great laugh.
He readied his Willo The Wisp and fired. However, when it reached the barrel, even though it lit on fire, it didn’t explode. He looked around and saw Mudkip stepping out of the shadows.
“This is not good,” he whispered to himself. The reason the barrel hadn’t exploded was that Mudkip’s ability was Damp, which apparently not only worked on self-destruct and the move explosion but also on actual explosions. The moment Mudkip stepped out he knew it was a trap he began to run but then in his path were 3 angry water types each with hot water in their mouth. He fell out of the vent pursued by 3 scald attacks straight into a plate of worms, which quickly entered and filled his mouth.
“Don’t mess with my Noodles,” said Munchlax, and he used body slam to jump onto Sableye and knock him out. “I wonder how the others are doing?” Gabe asked to no one in particular.

It turned out that they were doing fine. At the same time as the Sableye trap, Lapras and Gengar were preparing their own little trap for the cotton siblings. Lapras was busy filling the pool with his water powers while Gengar hid in the ghost world. The plan was simple, Whimsicott and Cotonee would see Lapras, alone, unguarded and at the same time the leach seed (which was now a leach stalk) was standing there ready to bow to their command. The moment they attempted to use it to drain the water again it would drain a combination of water and Gengar’s own little toxic which would send them into a fit of coughing and make them easy to catch.
It all went according to plan and soon enough coughing was heard from the greenhouse next door. Gengar quickly hit the button to pull up the glass separating them from the green house and Lapras shot an ice beam, encasing the cotton siblings in a block of ice without actually freezing them, so they could slightly move and talk but they were trapped with no way out.
“Teh teh teh teh teh,” laughed Gengar as he appeared back into the normal world and looked as Lapras added a finishing touch to his statue of the cotton ballerinas.

Ledbya was waltzing down the hallway cautiously, a hard thing to do since not only is it hard to waltz and look around every corner and check your back every two seconds, but she also couldn’t stand too easily on her feat because of a recent accident and had to fly, but she managed to pull it off. As she was looking around a corner she saw Nidoking and quickly retreated.
Nidoking looked scared, which probably meant he still was afraid of her tail.She began using tail glow and turned it red once more. Once again, Nidoking began to use clear smog and she was about to activate the sprinkler when it her, this was too easy. As it was, when she was about to pull the sprinkler, Scizor was there with his bullet punch and pushed her hand away from the lever.
The clear smog cleared away the tail glow and Nidoking used dig to appear right next to Ledbya, and as she tried to run around she found herself face to face with Scizor. She attempted to thunder wave Scizor and attract Nidoking but Scizor had a berry in his hand and Nidoking deflected it with his mega horn.
She suddenly heard a snap and looked up for the first time as a net descended on the last prankster in the group and ensnared her, leaving her in the mercy of the ones she had angered.

The next day:
The Pokémon were all sitting and staring out of a window when the expedition team who were after the Ursarings came back.
“What’s going on?” inquired a curious Lucario after being prompted by the others.
“Come and look for yourself,” beckoned Gengar. When the group came over, they saw the pranksters outside, working hard and making all those new sports fields everyone wanted. Digging out holes, marking out lines, and wiring scoreboards were some of the menial tasks the pranksters were doing as punishment. Sableye was doing a dance for entertainment and on the side, a ballerina statue with a Cotonee and a Whimsicott sized hole in its sides.
“Hahaha, I was wondering when someone was going to do something about those pranksters,” said Buizel with a partially evil smile on his face.

Please comment it encourages me to keep on writing even if its just good job or nice story
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ito le Typhlito
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1901
Ribbons : Fire/Grass E4

Friend Code : SoulSilver
0605 0667 5485
White
0905 6828 1373