Male
Number of posts : 715
Symbols :
Friend Code : 0432 5553 5950 - diamond
0819 3370 9446 - white
Registration date : 2011-02-12

PostSubject: My School Project   Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:29 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTGLF5RvDQc&feature=youtu.be

Check it out guys, this is a school project i had to do. the project was to do a tribute video on a dead guy who had a positive influence on people's lives. Check it out, Like and subscribe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gates
Elite 4

Male
Number of posts : 439
Ribbons : Water/Psychic E4

Friend Code : White 2: 4599 7402 6728
SSB: 5284-2554-0925
Registration date : 2012-07-04

PostSubject: Re: My School Project   Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:02 am

I don't always play ping pong... put when I do I pretend my paddle is a lightsaber. Its kind of amusing to see how fight scenes have evolved but anyways good job pawn, it has nice flow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pawn
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

Male
Number of posts : 715
Symbols :
Friend Code : 0432 5553 5950 - diamond
0819 3370 9446 - white
Registration date : 2011-02-12

PostSubject: Re: My School Project   Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:39 am

lol they were nunchuks xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ito le Typhlito
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1901
Ribbons : Fire/Grass E4

Friend Code : SoulSilver
0605 0667 5485
White
0905 6828 1373
Registration date : 2011-01-22

PostSubject: Re: My School Project   Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:47 pm

lol they were nunchuks? O.o Talk about extreme

Much Doge. Wow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mercury

Male
Number of posts : 552
Friend Code : Platinum FC-1548 5398 5890
Pearl FC-0990 1089 5394
SSBB-2278 0801 1238
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: My School Project   Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:02 pm

Nice video, though I must ask, what was it he did that had a positive influence on other people's lives?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrono
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1503
Ribbons :
Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: My School Project   Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:30 pm

Bruce lee did a lot in his life, and in the martial arts world he is a legend/hero/prophet.

He was the first famous action hero in his life time, and made action movies/martial arts cool. Bringing one of the first Chinese to introduce Chinese culture to America and the west in a mass market.

He used to preach that martial arts is for everyone no matter who you are, and many of his movies base around the underdog/neglected soul finding themselves in Martial Arts. He opened many schools and taught loads of people and many of his students even feature in his films. He didn't teach based on rigid practice but allowed people to go at their own pace, of course hard work was mandatory and you couldn't be lazy, but if it took you a while to perfect a kick it took you a while. it was no big deal.

Bruce Lee was a kind soul and often helped people with emotional problems, many of his quotes from his moives, speaches and books are still used and popular for martial artists and non martial artist. Many people find his philosophy on life to be a very good one. To sum it up he would say "Be water, and adjust to the situation, go with the flow." He was actually the first to write books on self-help.

Bruce lee also hated racism and back in his time, racism was huge in the west. His movies would deal with day to day problems any person if you were white, chinese or black for example would face. He made people appreciate their culture and not be afraid to stand up for themselves in the face of bigotry.

Bruce lee also had another philosophy and that was, DO. which meant that instead of saying don't or i cant, you DO it!. He had a fear of heights but would often free run to demonstrate his DO philosophy, where you cant be held down by your fears. So basically he is the father of free runners.

Bruce lee brought gyms to peoples homes, he would say that you don't need a fancy gym to work out and big muscles mean nothing, hense "I don't fear the man who knows 100 punches, i fear the man who knows 1 perfectly." Which means that you need to train your body and not have muscles.

Bruce lee was also very spiritual and the Wu Tang Clan often refer to Bruce as their prophet as he inspires them, how does the Wu Tang Clan relate to spirituality? Well they claim bruce lees speeches on spirutality were like the first form of free style rap. However, Bruce with his racisim would never hate anyone who wasn't the same religion as he was.

and Finally the biggest influence Bruce lee had influences in Marvel Comics, Stan Lee was a huge fan of Bruce's and would often be inspires to make characters/moves based off of him or his movies. There is actually a super hero dedicated to Bruce Lee but I dont think it is very popular.

That is why bruce is an inspiration to the world!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mercury

Male
Number of posts : 552
Friend Code : Platinum FC-1548 5398 5890
Pearl FC-0990 1089 5394
SSBB-2278 0801 1238
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: My School Project   Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:44 pm

Fair enough, never really looked him up or been taught about him at any point, so all I knew was that he was a ridiculously good martial artist.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My School Project   Today at 12:16 pm

Back to top Go down

My School Project
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1