View user profile
Yuuki Terumi
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 13
Badges :
Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000
Registration date : 2012-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RolePlay adventure Main story   Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:17 am

"Man the prof sure can talk." Jonny said as he reread his email he received from Professor Lilith and looked at his package anxiously 

"Well no time like the present they always say guess i should see what partner pokemon I got." He tore open the package and looked at it's contents  

"Alright there's the everything she said would be in there." he added

Jonny reached for the Dexlet (pokedex gauntlet) and it started to humm and beep.

"Scanning scanning Data transferring .....uploading 16%" it said as it scanned Jonny's whole body as if it was trying to figure him out.

"Upload almost complete last 10 percent of data needed please attach this unit to the wrist opposite of your dominate hand " Jonny did as he was told and put it on his right hand

"Upload  complete this unit is the Property of Jonathan ,Leonardht, Yoh Age 15 Current Party pokemon is Chimchar  synchronize this unit with the pocket monster capture unit." again Jonny did was instructed and picked up the enlarged pokeball and held it over the Dexlet before it digitized into it.

"Wooah.." was all jonny said
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrono
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1503
Ribbons :
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RolePlay adventure Main story   Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:10 am

It was an early morning in Clam Harbor and the Clamperl were singing. In a big mansion of the side of the village a young boy just received his package.

"Ahhhhhhhh Blastnite wake up! Its here its here its here!" Said the young boy bursting into the room where the sleeping squirtle was resting. The Squirtle hearing this abruptly woke up and came to attention looking at his master with tired but wide eyes. "Its finally happened Blasty, we can finally get out of this over crowded smelly dump! The Dexlet arrived! But remember its a secret!"

"Squi Squirt!" Said Blastnite looing excited. As the boy was fiddling with the Dexlet "how do you think it works Blasty?" as he said this the dexlet started to humm and beep.

"Scanning, Scanning, data transferred....10%" It said as it scanned the boys body. "upload almost complete last 10% of data needed. Please attach this unit to the wrist of your dominant hand." The boy picked it up and questioned which was his dominate hand and attached it to his left wrist.
Upload  complete this unit is the Property of Alfred Henry Law Age 14 Current Party pokemon is Squirtle.  Synchronize this unit with the pocket monster capture unit."

"ahhh what does that mean" Squirtle quickly got his pokeball and held it over the unit till it digitalised "Wow!" "Squir!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nova
Trainer
Trainer

Male
Number of posts : 347
Symbols :
Friend Code :
Registration date : 2012-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RolePlay adventure Main story   Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:45 pm

"Ugh...."said the teenager waking up from a night of excitement. After reading the email Professor Lilith he had spent the night in eager wait of his Dexlet.

"Turtwig, Tur!" said Draven. Shaking awake his owner and friend. He was very hungry and wanted to go outside with him to bask in the sun!

Zexal picked Draven up and played with him a bit before preparing for the day.

He walked down the stairs as the early morning sun shone through the windows. Glittering off the stained glass like a cathedral. He sat down and prepared his breakfast when he heard remembered the email. In his burst of excitement he ran out the front door and raced to the mailbox.

"... Yes! It's here Draven it's finally here! We can finally start our own adventure to the top!

Zexal was yelling this as he ran back into the house and picked up Draven. 

"Turt, Turr?" staring at the package inquisitively in his friend's hand.

"Let's open it after I get some food in you!"

After feeding Draven Zexal rips open the package in a hurry and starts inspecting the dexlet.

"Hmmmm, I think it works like this.... aha! There we go!"

Sequence Started. Scanning procedure activated. Please do not move during process.

Zexal was covered in a bluish glow as the Dexlet scanned his body.

Scanning Procedure finished. Upload almost complete, last 10% needed. Please attach unit to wrist opposite of your dominant hand.

He then placed it on his left wrist.

Upload Complete. This unit is property of Zexal Kitamura, Age 16. Current Party Pokemon is Turtwig, please synchronize this unit with the pocket monster capture unit.

Zexal did as he was told and took Draven's pokeball and held it over the Dexlet till it digitized.

"Ready to go on an adventure Draven? He said through a wide smile.

"Turtwig! Twur!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ito le Typhlito
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1901
Ribbons : Fire/Grass E4

Friend Code : SoulSilver
0605 0667 5485
White
0905 6828 1373
Registration date : 2011-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RolePlay adventure Main story   Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:49 pm

Jose and Mack, his new cyndaquil were taking an afternoon nap under a tree just outside of Garderidge city when he recieved a call from his cell phone. Zzzzz.... Ah what was that?! Thought I put that thing on vibrate. Mack paid no mind to Jose's commotion and continued snozzing. 

Oh its mom. Said Jose as he answered. Hey Jose. A package from Professor Lilith that has your name on it. I think its that dexlet you told me about.

Oh really! Ill be right there! Cya. Mack yawns and looks at Jose with curiosity. Cynda?

The package! Said the exicited Jose. Its finally here Mack! Mack then lets his flames out from his sudden excitement. And the 2 rushed home.

They bust through the door of their house. Hey mom! So wheres this passage you was talking about? said Jose. Oh you arrived faster than I thought! said mom Anyway, I lefted the package on your bed.

Jose and Mack enters their room and tries to open the box. Mack's flame were intensifies with anticipation.  

So it really is the dexlet! shouted Jose. Now my adventure can finally begin! Kinda nerve racking if you think about it though. However, after looking at his excited cyndaquil he gets the confidence he needs to start his journey.

Jose tries on the dexlet and it activates.

"Scanning, Scanning, data transferred....10%" It said as it scanned Jose's body. "upload almost complete last 10% of data needed. Please attach this unit to the wrist of your dominant hand."

The boy picked it up and questioned which was his dominate hand and attached it to his left wrist.

Upload  complete this unit is the Property of Jose Crever Age 15 Current Party pokemon is Cyndaquil.  Synchronize this unit with the pocket monster capture unit."

Cooool says Jose with amazment. Anyway, lets get going Mack! Cynda Cyndaquil!

Jose and Mack were about to rush out the door when mom says, leaving so soon? Dont you want dinner first?

Nahh Im not hungry says Jose. (stomach rumbles) haha.... Mack and mom laughs. Guess it doesnt hurt to get something to eat first. Then we can pokemon champs, right Mack?

Cynda!

Much Doge. Wow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ra
Rookie

Male
Number of posts : 88
Badges :
Friend Code : Black2: 3740 7921 2599
Registration date : 2010-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RolePlay adventure Main story   Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:20 pm

"Yawn. Yawn. Yawn. Gosh will he ever stop yawning? Like, seriously. It's bugging me. Well I guess it must have been his sleeplessness that was caused by his overexcited fidgeting last night. You know, it's his big day today!"

"Oh, hello there, young reader! I am the narrator, and I will be telling the story of an ambitious 15 year old who takes the midnight train going to the Pokemon League and towards future success. Well, your first question must be: Who is this boy? Right? Right? NO?! Then what is it?"

... ... ...

"Hmm...How does a nonexistent narrator have the ability to speak? Well you know what, Ms. Sassy McStuckUp, we'll leave your criticisms for later. For now, we shall direct our attention towards Hayate Takahashi as his grand adventure unfolds one fine morning....aaaaand he has to go to the bathroom."

Chirp, Chirp, and the usual soft sounds of the rolling ocean fill Hayate's room in the morning. Again, the alarm blares in his ears, and he is forced to slap that snooze button. He rolls over and begins to snore once more. The morning light continues to pour in from his window and glistens the room like stars during a moonless night. It does truly seem as this day was intended to be something special Yet, Hayate has completely forgot!

Maaco thankfully woke up when the alarm rang and since then was staring at Hayate. At each snore, he tilted his head sideways in confusion, as if thinking, "WHY THE NIKKI MINAJ IS HE STILL SLEEPING!" Finally, Maaco cannot hold it any longer and he bows in disapproval and annoyance. He lifts his head with determination, takes in a deep breath, and unleashes one of his most strongest embers ever. The flames roast Hayate's face and crawl down his blanket and bedsheets, burning every last bit of linen. Yet, Hayate still sleeps. What a deep sleeper! Maaco shouts and he proceeds to pound him almost a hundred times. Yet, Hayate still sleeps. Angered to an extend that not even the godly Rayquaza wants to see, He pecks Hayate's face. Yet, Hayate still sleeps. Now, Maaco is extremely tired and just drops to the floor and breaths heavily. What to do? Maaco, disappointed, just decides to go outside and enjoy the sunny ambience until Hayate wakes up sometime soon. As he is about to jump out the window, Hayate's pop open and he sits up straight in his bed.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MYYYYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDD!"

That is all. Then he proceeds to fall back in his bed. His eyes are still open though. He unleashes a barrage of yawns. He stretches. Finally, he jumps up and out of his bed and goes straight to the bathroom. Maaco, still on the window sill, stares endlessly. "To-To-Torch-ic??" Silence. "Ah, Torchic!" He jumps back into the room, and sits down on Hayate's desk and waits patiently. A flush sounds, and Maaco sees that door is instantly open. Before the pokemon knows it, Hayate is standing on the window sill taking deep breaths and inhaling the energizing sea breeze. Ahead of him lies the fantastic beaches of Atlantis City. Yet it doesn't stop there. There's a whole ocean of mystery, as clear yet cloudy than anything he's ever set eyes on before. Today, of all days, he noticed something strange in the horizon. Land? That's right land!  He could see the whole East Ryouma coastline today! A whole vast land of adventure and surprises. He could not wait!

Hayate, nevertheless, continued to stare at the ocean and the wingulls and the beach and the...well everything? It all seemed so majestic today. He stopped taking deep breaths after a while, and he again stared. Suddenly, a smirk. A smirk? I think it's a smirk. Right? Well it has to be! Because in the next microsecond, it becomes a gigantic smile. Hayate turns around instantaneously, grabs Maaco's little wing, and races down the stares and through the front doors. All that could be heard was Maaco's scream: "Toooooooooooorchhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicccccccccccccccccccccc!!!!!!!!!!"

Quickly, they arrived at the post box. The mailman was just doing his rounds! Perfect timing! Hayate waited patiently with his goofy smile. Maaco panted and gasped beside him. The truck finally lurched slowly in front of his house. The mailman, as always, nicely greeted him. He only had one parcel. And it was the parcel that would change Hayate's life. Hayate quickly took the parcel, said thanks really loudly, and ran back inside.

Hayate sat down at the dinner table. His mom was in the kitchen. She was cooking breakfast as Hayate tore the exterior wrapper and opened up the box. She peered over her shoulder and said: "So the big day's come, huh?" Hayate did not reply as he was too excited. Immediately, he took out a "dexlet" from the box. He thorougly examined it and found a small "Activate" button near the back. Without hesitation, he pressed it. 

"Scanning, scanning; data transferred.....10%" It said in its robotic buzz voice as it scanned Joey's entire body in a blue neon light. "Upload almost complete; last 10% of data needed. Please attach this unit to the wrist of the hand opposite your dominant one." Hayate took it and slapped it to his left wrist as fast as the eye can see. He then waited. "Upload complete. This unit is the property of Hayate Takahashi, age 15, current party member: Torchic. Please synchronize this unit with the pocket monster capture unit." Hayate looked down at Maaco. Maaco proudly smiled and stood still as Hayate recalled him back into his pokeball. The unit started to scan the pokeball as well. After a while, the unit buzzed, "Congratulations! You may now begin on your Pokemon journey. Have Fun! If you have any questions, please contact Professor (Jane/ John Doe) in Estelle Town."

Hayate jumped up in excitement. His mom came over with breakfast, put it down, and smiled at Hayate. "Wow, I am so happy for you, Hayate! Jee, I kind of envy you for being able to go on your journey! But I hope you will enjoy it! It will be the biggest chapter of your life!" Hayate looked at Mrs. Takahashi, his mom, and hugged her in sheer happiness. He then released Maaco out of his Pokeball, and looked at him with eagerness. "Well you ready, Maaco?" 

"Torchic! Torchic!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuuki Terumi
Noob
Noob

Badges :

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RolePlay adventure Main story   Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:24 pm

Email: sent to all Dexlet's

All dexlet's upon getting this email are being up dated with 3 new features. the a calling feature. a personality feature and a personalized summoning system. meaning that when given a pacific phrase from it's owner it'll release a special effect for the pokemon being sent out (sorta similar to the capsule stickers in 4th gen.) that is all enjoy your journey trainers.

-Prof. Lilith
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ito le Typhlito
Admin
Admin

Male

0605 0667 5485
White
0905 6828 1373

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RolePlay adventure Main story   Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:28 pm

Jose and Mack was in their local pokemart buying potions and apples for their journey when their dexlet started to beep.

Ewww it beeps? says Jose Wonder if I can coustomize the ringtone. Jose checks the dexlet and noticed that he has recieved an email from the professor.

All dexlet's upon getting this email are being up dated with 3 new features. the a calling feature. a personality feature and a personalized summoning system. meaning that when given a pacific phrase from it's owner it'll release a special effect for the pokemon being sent out (sorta similar to the capsule stickers in 4th gen.) that is all enjoy your journey trainers.

-Prof. Lilith

After reading the email, me began tinkering with his dexlet. Seems like that beeping thing really got to him. Now where is the ringtone option.....

Mack looked a bit worried that I might break the dexlet. Cyndaquil!

Dont worry! Says Jose. I know what Im doing.... I think. That didnt give Mack much confidence though. Ah there it is! Told you I know what Im doing. Jose changed his ringtone to the same ringtone as his phone. You know, I prob wont need my phone anymore now. Not like theres plugs in the woods anyway.

Oh look I found the personality feature and pokeball special effect section! Wanna try out the special effects cyndaquil?

Cynda said Mack with little enthusiasm Come on it will be fun!

Mack agrees to trying out the special effects and returns into his pokeball. Jose changes the settings to make a misty appearance. Bet the mist reflecting the flames light will make his fire look even cooler. Jose lets Mack out and the mist really does make his flames look cooler however Mack did not really enjoy having hismelf kinda wet.

Cyndaaaa! Said Mack demanding for a change. Ok Ok ill change it. said Jose. How about this red sparkle effect?

Cyndaquil! said Mack Oh you like that one? asked Jose. Lets try it out then. Mack returns to his pokeball and Jose sets his settings to red sparklies. Jose then lets Mack out and there was the sparkles. Woahhh that looks even cooler!

Cynda! Cynda! said Mack with excitment.

Ok now all thats left is the personality test. said Jose. But when he tries using it, his dexlet glitched alittle. Uh oh said the nervous Jose. Maybe I shouldnt have tinkered with the dexlet. Ah well. Dont think its that big of a deal. Anyway, we been wasting too much time here. Ready to head out Mack?

Cynda! said Mack while blazing his flames.

As Jose and Mack walked out of Garderidge city, Jose said, You know, I kinda wanna go check out the harbor before I go so next stop, Clam Harbor!

And off they went starting their adventure to collect the badges and become champions.

Much Doge. Wow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuuki Terumi
Noob
Noob

Badges :

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RolePlay adventure Main story   Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:37 am

Huh? I haven't left yet and my Dexlet already getting mail from the prof." Jonny said looking at the device on his arm and opening the message.

All dexlet's upon getting this email are being up dated with 3 new features. the a calling feature. a personality feature and a personalized summoning system. meaning that when given a specific phrase from it's owner it'll release a special effect for the pokemon being sent out that is all enjoy your journey trainers..

-Prof. Lilith

cool upgrades and i haven't even left the house yet.... speaking of leaving i guess i should meet my partner." Jonny said before finishing the up grades to his dexlet.

"all right! Chimchar Blaze a path to victory!" He said as he tossed his pokeball in his room to burst into holographic flames. "man that personalized summoning upgrade is cool!" he added

"char...." the tiny ape said in a sarcastic tone.

Hey little guy my names Jonny and i'm your..." Jonny couldn't finish his sentence beofre his pokemon started going on a rampage in his room. "Hey wait hold up a sec what are ya doing!" he shouted at the excited ape

"chi" it replied before running out of the room and out of the house.

"no get back here!" Jonny said running after the spirited fire type

"aww man i thought this was gonna be fun..." Jonny said downcast as he continued chasing the chimchar down the street.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ito le Typhlito
Admin
Admin

Male

0605 0667 5485
White
0905 6828 1373

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RolePlay adventure Main story   Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:31 am

After a whole day of traveling, Jose and Mac finally made it to calm harbor. Ahhh this is great said Jose to Mac as they walk towards the beach. I used to only come here for the summer but now we can come here whenever we want! Cynda Cyndaquil! Said Mac

Lets get a little closer said Jose. However, Mac was not so happy with the idea. Cynda....
Come on Mac it will be fine! Jose went up to grab Mac when he starts darting away. Macwait dont run!

Jose starts going after Mac. Im sorry Mac! You dont have to go near the water! But Mac kept on running. SuddenlyMac trips over a rock. Only thing was that it wasnt a rock. It was a clampearl! Cynda!!! Said the terrified Cyndaquil. Jose finally catches up to Mac when an angry clampearl was about to attack Cyndaquil. The wild clampearl tries using clamp on Mac. Mac! Hurry dodge it!
Mac was too stunned to dodge and gets caught by clamp. Oh no Mac! Uhh try using smokescreen in its shell!

The wild clampearl starts coughing and releases Mac. Now quick use tackle! It seemed to have done decent damage. Oh yeah since its wild I can probably catch it cant I? Jose grabs his pokeball and tosses it at clampearl. Clampearl noticed the pokeball and uses water pulse to blow it away the pokeball. Aww said jose. Ok use another tackle! However clampearl started using a rapid fire water pulse and nails Mac. Oh no mac! Clampearl continued using rapid fire water pulses. Try stopping them with a full power ember!

Mac brings up his flames as high as he could and lets how a big storm of embers. Both the embers and water pulses were canceling each other out however the embers seem to be getting a slight edge. Ok now switch to a full powered tackle! Mac does a full speed tackle while dodging the incoming water pulses. Suddenly the tackle turned into a quick attack. Wow! Your using quick attack! Now take it all the way! Mac easily dodges all the water pulses and lands a critical hit on clampearl. Yes we did it!

The wild clampearl finally faints and Jose uses his pokeball and tosses at clampearl. The pokeball shakes a couple times and made that sealing sound. Yeah! We caught a clampearl! Cyndaquil!!! Said the happy Cyndaquil. Then Mac fell back and fell asleep. Oh yeah your must be wicked tired after all that huh? Lets go to the pokemon center.

And off they go to recover from a blazing battle against a powerful clampearl. What else will come in their adventures?

Much Doge. Wow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RolePlay adventure Main story   Today at 8:41 pm

Back to top Go down

Pokemon RolePlay adventure Main story
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1