Number of posts : 715
Symbols :
Friend Code : 0432 5553 5950 - diamond
0819 3370 9446 - white
Registration date : 2011-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt III   Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:51 pm

Rayquaza Doubt III:

Chapter One: Vacation’s NOT Where I Want to Be

Tick-tock. Tick-tock. The clock went on as the students or Rayquaza Academy would be able to flee the school, run from boredom, escape Prof. West’s boring lectures on the anatomy of Ditto. The clock hit 3:00 and the bell rang, as the kids started to flee, Prof. West reminded them of their field trip the following day to the Kyogre Springs Spa and Resort.

“Remember students, be here tomorrow morning no later than 9:00am”, exclaimed the Professor excitedly. He’d been waiting all year for this trip and nothing was going to ruin his mood.

The following day the students couldn’t sleep because they were so excited, so they started showing up a half hour early. The first to show up was Ito. Ito was always the impatient type, often rushing into the heat of battle without thinking, but develops a strategy after seeing what his opponent is capable of.  Next to show up were Gabe and Awakening. Those two were inseparable, they even brought the same lunches every day. Finally Fate, *Star*, and Blue Charizard flew in and landed beside Ito. Chrono being the oldest of the group was already at the school as he had camped out in his car in the parking lot, and was scheduled to drive the bus there. The Professor showed up last and apologized to the students for being late.

Chrono finally woke up and poked his head out of his car to see the group of kids so he got out and walked over to welcome them.  He told the kids to follow Prof. West into the school for the attendance and sign-in for the field trip. While they were inside, Chrono unlocked the bus and got in. As the group of excited kids came out of the building and were headed towards the bus, Chrono decided to start the bus and get it warmed up to lose his morning chill. He put the key into the ignition and turned to start the engine, and the engine did more then start. Something caused the engine, and then the entire bus to explode and become engulfed in a fiery rage. All the students could hear were the screams of Chrono as he burned inside the flaming metal death trap. Mortified by how their senior student seemingly spontaneously combusted, the students piled into Prof. West’s mini-van.

On their way to Kyogre Springs Spa & Resort, the van was quiet. Until a small-bladdered Gabe couldn’t hold it in anymore. He started the chain of comments that would ruin Prof. West’s day.

“I have to pee!” exclaimed Gabe, as they were in the middle of nowhere and he couldn’t hold it in anymore. So the Professor pulled off to the side of the road so Gabe could empty his bladder.

After Gabe had finished the road trip was filled with annoyances. A road trip full of are we there yets, and I have to pees, as well as a few jokes at Gabe’s expense. Finally they arrived at the Kyogre Springs Spa and Resort.

It was dark out when they finally arrived and the teacher did one more headcount. One, two, three, and so on until he hit six. Seven including himself. So they went and checked into the hotel. The students were told to stay in pairs in order to be safer and to avoid any further incidents like what happened to poor Chrono. So Awakening and Gabe went to hit up the waterslides, Fate decided to tag along for the fun. Since they were fire types, Charizard and Ito couldn’t do the water park or the baths so they instead decided to go to the hot sand baths to relax and unwind. After a long day, the Professor decided to hit up the hot springs, and since *Star* wasn’t invited to go with anyone, the professor invited him to go to the Hot Springs with him. So everybody went and got into their swimwear and went off in their groups.

Prof. West and *Star* were unaware that the springs were so far away from the hotel rooms that the school had got, but decided the hot springs would be totally worth it. Well, the pair finally made it into the springs and as the professor sat down, *Star* dove into the springs unaware of how hot they actually were. But the professor felt off, like something was bothering him. So he went to move and realized… HE COULDN’T! Somebody had put waterproof glue on his swim trunks and thus prevented him from moving. He figured he’d deal with it, and when it came time to get out, he’d tell *Star* to go before him. Well, an hour went by, and 9:00pm turned its ugly face. The group didn’t want to stop having fun, but a good night’s rest would allow them to be able to do more tomorrow.

*Star* went to get out and asked the professor was coming, but Prof. West replied with, “I think I’ll just stay in here a little longer.” So *Star* went inside. When *Star* was out of sight, the professor went to climb out of his shorts when a female spa worker approached him and offered him a free glass of water, compliments of the Resort. How could you refuse free beverage after a stressful day? So the professor took it and gulped it down and thanked the worker as she swiftly and gracefully exited the room. As the Professor went to get out, he felt funny; he felt a burning in his abdomen. Suddenly everything started to hurt and he couldn’t move out of fetal position. He wondered who would pull such a terrible prank. And that was the Professor’s last thought. As he had drank a mixture of sulfuric acid and liquid laxatives.

The students awoke the next morning and decided to hit up the hot springs to wake up calmly and soothingly. Only, when they went out to the bath, they didn’t see a nice bath. They saw their teacher lying in a mixture of vomit, fecal matter, and water. Dumbfounded, the students had had enough and wanted to get to the bottom of this crime.

Remaining Students:
Chrono
Gabe
Prof. West
Fate
Ito le Typhlito
Blue Charizard
*Star*
Awakening

Villagers, you have 48 hours to discuss and vote for the people you believe are the ones responsible. You may have 2 votes, one for each killer. You may not suspect the dead. The Wolves may vote as Villagers. The two with the highest number of votes will be hanged. Can you sort through the lies and find the truth? - Game Master

I apologize for the amount of writing... i kinda got carried away..... :S

Last edited by Pawniard on Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ito le Typhlito
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1901
Ribbons : Fire/Grass E4

Friend Code : SoulSilver
0605 0667 5485
White
0905 6828 1373
Registration date : 2011-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt III   Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:12 pm

Lol I don't think many ppl would still wanna go on a trip right after seeing a guy burn to death but that's just me. Anywho, since both incidents involve heat, I'm gonna guess the first one is blue charizard and I guess I'll pick wake wake since a girl killed west and his profile pic is a girl

Much Doge. Wow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prof West
Head Professor
Head Professor

Male
Number of posts : 600
Friend Code : Black: 5157 2125 1931
3DS: 1306-5572-5528
Registration date : 2010-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt III   Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:36 am

Wow I died the most gruesome death imaginable, good job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blue Charizard
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 12
Badges :
Friend Code : 1421-4815-8504
Registration date : 2013-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt III   Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:34 am

I'm going for Ito on the first one and fate on the second. Ito because he is a fire type and fire is helpful for an explosion and fate because she is the poison gym leader and the prof. was poisoned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pawn
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

Male
Symbols :
0819 3370 9446 - white

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt III   Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:42 am

im just saying... but writing that felt really good lol almost like an accomplishment Razz

also, the dead may voice their opinion but not vote.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awakening
Rookie

Male
Number of posts : 53
Friend Code : Black: 5415-6317-7429
Soul Silver: 4170-1549-0197
SSBB: 1591-9356-7198
Registration date : 2012-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt III   Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:44 pm

I will vote for Ito and Blue Charizard. I feel that at least one of them is a killer. C:

The second murder seems to be a bit more complex. It can signal poison, fetal position may indicate the youngest member of the bunch, and burning sensation can bring us back to Ito or Blue Charizard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ito le Typhlito
Admin
Admin

Male

0605 0667 5485
White
0905 6828 1373

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt III   Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:04 pm

But i was one of the first ppl there so how could i do it withou people seeing me? :s

Much Doge. Wow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awakening
Rookie

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt III   Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:13 pm

Because I'm the wolf and I'm trying to frame you, silly. D;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fate
Noob
Noob

Female
Number of posts : 10
Badges :
Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000
Registration date : 2013-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt III   Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:38 pm

Lol that was a nice story pawn. I think *Star* killed Prof. West cuz she was the last one there. And chrono.. maybe Ito? Cuz he was the first one to show up? lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Starmie
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

Male
Number of posts : 56
Friend Code : Showdown
Registration date : 2013-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt III   Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:15 pm

im not a girl xD Razz,

anyway my vote is for Ito killed chrono lol and gabe killed prof. west
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fate
Noob
Noob

Female
Badges :

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt III   Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:29 pm

Oh oops lol sorry!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pawn
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

Male
Symbols :
0819 3370 9446 - white

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt III   Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:43 pm

Rayquaza Doubt

Chapter 2: The Burning

There was a smell of soot in the air, every time a breath was taken, your lungs would feel like they’d dry out. That was how everybody felt as they stood at the top of Groudon Mountain. Ito tried to move but he couldn’t. He was tied to a log standing upright, blindfolded so he couldn’t see his impending doom. He finally got his blindfold off only to see that Blue Charizard was right beside him in the same scenario.

“Ito le Typhlito! Blue Charizard!” called out Gabe in his most threatening voice, “You have been convicted of the murders of Chrono and Prof. West!”

“I have no idea what you’re talking about!” cried out Ito in anger, “We never did anything right Blue?” Blue remained silent.

Gabe continued his speech like he’d had it practiced, “Since poor Chrono burned to death, and Prof. West burned from the inside out, you too shall be burned to death.”

“Burn to death? Don’t make me laugh! I’m the VOLCANO Pokémon for a reason. I can’t die in a volcano smart one.” Said Ito wittingly, “Did you ever think of one thing? The professor was POISONED! Fate is the poison know-it-all around here, why me? And not him!?”

“Simple” Fate replied, “Chrono died in a fire, and we’re guaranteed to get at least one of the killers with this assumption because you’re fire types, how else could the fire have started?”

Ito panicked trying to think of a way out. He was the best strategist at his school, there HAD to be something he was missing. He looked at Blue and got an idea. “Blue! Spread your wings and break the ropes!” However, the others had already broken his wings to prevent that plan. Angered, Ito flared up his neck, and his body started to get hot. Suddenly, it became hard to breathe around him, the ropes that bound him to the log started to catch fire. This is it; this is Ito’s ticket to safety. The ropes burned off and Ito swung his log at Awakening but he ducked. Seeing this as a distraction, Ito sprinted and looked back for just a split second and he tripped on a ridge in the ground causing him to fall and hit his head on a bigger, pointier rock. He was dead. Awake walked over to check on him to make sure.

Blue squirmed, but Gabe wanted at least one of these executions to go according to plan. So he shoved Blue and he tumbled over the edge of the volcano.

Presuming he was dead, Gabe turned around to see Fate up close and personal with an evil grin on his face and shoved Gabe over the edge and looked down to see Blue hanging there caught on a ledge.

While awake was with Ito trying to drag him over to the volcano to dispose of the body, *Star* came up behind him and kneed him in the spine dropping him to his knees with Ito on top of him, and before he would finish him off, he whispered in Awake’s ear “Wasn’t it just absolutely hilarious how the professor died?” and snapped Awakening’s neck.

Blue’s blindfold had fallen off and he saw Fate standing above him. Unaware of what had happened, he asked Fate to pull him up. Fate just stood there above him chuckling, which grew to a maniacal and psychotic laugh.

“Me? Help you? Now why in the heavens would I do that?” I find it quite funny that they didn’t assume it was me who poisoned the professor, I mean... I created the mixture, but I didn’t give it to him. And as for the explosion in Chrono’s bus, I had prankster over there rig it up for me.” Said Fate, gesturing to *Star*

“Why would you do it?” asked Blue “I mean… We never did anything to…”

“To me?” interrupted Fate; “That’s where you’re wrong. You see, as the new kid, I was the fresh meat, always picked on. Almost as much as poor Gabriel. But unlike him, I stand up to those who pick on me. Now *Star*, be a doll and finish our reptilian friend for me would you?” as Fate started to walk away, *Star* unhooked Blue Charizard’s rope from the edge he was caught on, and listened calmly as he screamed and plummeted into the lava below him.

“So, how we gonna’ explain this one to the school board?” asked *Star*.

GAME END:

Results:
Chrono: killed in bus explosion planned by Fate, executed by *Star*

Prof. West: killed by poison given to him by waitress that was paid to do it by *Star*

Ito: Head cracked open in an escape attempt from his execution

Blue Charizard: Pushed over the edge by Gabe, finished by *Star*

Gabe: Shoved into Groudon Mountain by Fate

Awakening: Neck broken by *Star*

Fate:

*Star*:

WINNER: Wolves

------

And there you have it! This was the last chapter of Rayquaza Doubt Game 3. Comments and reactions should be posted in this thread! There will be more games to followed after this one, so please look forward to it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fate
Noob
Noob

Female
Badges :

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt III   Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:47 pm

Yaaay!! We won Star!!! Very Happy lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awakening
Rookie

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt III   Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:56 pm

Aah~

Can we get an explanation on clues? D:
I guessed completely wrong!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pawn
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

Male
Symbols :
0819 3370 9446 - white

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt III   Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:58 pm

well... for fate bombing chrono... i didnt have much of a method there.. i left out the students luggage...

but for prof. west, it was a little more obvious... star was the ONLY one with the professor at the time, and poisoning him was a hint at fate because hes the poison gym leader
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ito le Typhlito
Admin
Admin

Male

0605 0667 5485
White
0905 6828 1373

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt III   Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:44 pm

Lol ouch i broke my skull >.< dead but still awesome

Much Doge. Wow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mercury

Male
Number of posts : 552
Friend Code : Platinum FC-1548 5398 5890
Pearl FC-0990 1089 5394
SSBB-2278 0801 1238
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt III   Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:19 am

I'll be honest Pawn, while I wasn't a part of this at all, I don't feel the clues were really sufficient enough, other than *Star*, I'm surprised people didn't vote for him much. It was kinda obvious people would say the fire types if you blew up the bus, particularly with all the stuff about Chrono warming it up. I realise you based them somewhat on what the people do in the forum, but I'm not sure everyone (perhaps not anyone at all) understood that that was what you were doing. Perhaps backstory on the characters would have helped? The only way the villagers could really have won here otherwise was lucky guesses, considering there were so few people playing. Maybe if you only have this many next time you could only have one wolf, to let the game go on a bit longer?

Otherwise good job, I think we need to have more people involved in it next time though!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Starmie
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

Male
Number of posts : 56
Friend Code : Showdown
Registration date : 2013-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt III   Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:52 pm

Yay!!!!!! wolfs win :Dlol we are awesome fate lol

and yea I was supprised no one picked me , I was the last to see prof west alive Razz.

great job pawn thumbs up 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt III   Today at 1:56 pm

Back to top Go down

Rayquaza Doubt III
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2