HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Pokemon that should have different/additional types

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Number of posts : 59
Badges :
Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Pokemon that should have different/additional types   Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:28 am

So tell me some of the pokemons whose typing doesnt make sense at all or should have had an additional type. And if you can,please explain why. Ill list off a few

Blastoise: Water/steel-i know steel was introduced in second gen but whatever, blastoise has those steel cannons and it has great defenses too which is a natural trait for steels. And besides, if a water/steel poke with rapid spin and those great defenses it might even make it to ou

Electivire: Electric/fighting-Learns way to many fighting types via lv up and eggs for a non fighting type, those fists and his fighting style in the anime makes him look like fighting type

Volbeat/Illumise: Bug/electric- well its a firefly that glow their tail with light. and since there is no light type, electric sounds just about fair.it also learns many electric tms which is unusual for a typical bug

Ninetails: Fire/ghost- yea hes based off the spirit fox/kitsune thing and his dex description says he is very vengeful and will curse who ever grabs its tail. sounds ghostly to me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pokemon that should have different/additional types
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1