Trainer
Trainer

Male
Number of posts : 347
Symbols :
Friend Code :
Registration date : 2012-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt IV   Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:23 pm

It's funny because he was on the forums for like 2 hours and STILL didnt update.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pawn
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

Male
Number of posts : 715
Symbols :
Friend Code : 0432 5553 5950 - diamond
0819 3370 9446 - white
Registration date : 2011-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt IV   Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:58 am

i apologize for not posting anything, i have been dealing with some personal matters that put my mind elsewhere. I am currently in the writing stages thanks to a little inspiration from ito.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nova
Trainer
Trainer

Male
Symbols :
Friend Code :

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt IV   Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:06 pm

Lol almost 3 weeks ago you said youd "have it up by tonight" if you having personal issues pass it on to someone else or cancel it and do it when youre over with it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrono
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1503
Ribbons :
Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt IV   Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:24 pm

Pawn, if its too much for you I don't mind taking this one for you and you can do the next one till you sort yourself out?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrono
Admin
Admin

Male
Ribbons :

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt IV   Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:35 pm

I chrono will be taking over as game master muhahahahahaha (ive never done anything like this so I don't know how ill be)

---

Chapter 1 ~ First blood

It was a beautiful sunny day in the village of Raymania. The villagers were gathering around the center to sing the national anthem. Ito took the lead of the choir and the small village began to shine! The birds were happy and the sky was blue, nothing could go wrong in such a perfect, little, quiet town.
"KUWAII! Ito you sang beautifully!" Mecury blushed
"My my Ito you voice was surely magnificent we need more lads like you teaching the yougens" Said the Prof. West
" Couldn't sang better myself mate!" Gabe gave a thumbs up
"Thank you! Thank you everyone, your praise is most welcome! But our perfect little village we are all winners here, I couldn't have done it without all your help! Expecially from Darkdoom". Ito thanked them all.

The villagers went along their merry day! Mercury tended his Flower shop, and flicked through Raymania weekly, stopping at the picture of Ito. *Star* went for a walk with Nova. And Ito went through his day of cheeking on everyone to make sure they were great. In the end this tiny, peaceful town was surly going to be put on its head.

The town gathered for a second time for the evening games. It was a tradition for each evening to gather and play a game of the mayor's choice, to please the great God Chrono. The Mayor Connest walked in the middle of the group "Well howdy ho villagers to tonight evening games!" The villagers cheered with excitement and please. "What game shall we play?"

"Football!" Bluecharizard shouted
"Pokemon!" Mercury Suggested
"Colouring!" But-crack sniggered along with Nova.
"Alllll great suggestions, even from you but-crack. But I THINK we should have a sing off, its been a while since we have done one of those" Connest smiled as the crowed shouted with approval.
"But should my Ito do it? And he is the best singer no one can beat him!" Darkdoom laughed with pride
"Thats for sure" Mercury whispered to himself.
"Ohhh you know what, my son Nova is a pretty good singer, he can do it. Be a good competition for our great singer Ito" Connest suggested with glee. Ito steeped forward as to aprove of the challenge, his singing was unmatched in Raymania and could not possible lose even with his lucky charm. Nova stepped up he was quite nervous and they both began to sing. It was a ferocious battle the best sing of they have ever seen at Raymania. Many would say this would be in the history book no side was letting up until.. Nova voice screeked which he ultimately lost. He felt flushed and ran off crying.

Later that evening, all the villagers returned home. Darkdoom was walking alone in the dark, returning home, she was quite tired and couldn't wait to see Ito. She opened the door to find Ito haning upside down with a knife right through the throat and the word "Sing" carved into his stomach. Darkdoom screamed with terror, everyone rushed to her aid. The next morning Gabe was feeling really blue for Darkdoom and he had a crush on her and thought that he could cheer her up and maybe just maybe she would fall in love with him. His plan was full proof! He rushed over to Merc's flowers, he opened the door. His face went pale as he saw Mecury lying wide eyed tied up and strangled by his own plants. The town had two funerals that day.

-----

Remaining:
Connest
Blue Charizard
Nova
*Star*
Prof. West
Ito le Typhlito
butt~crack
Mercury
Gabe
DarkDoom

You may now vote for who will be executed, you will get two votes, make them count. Don't forget, the dead can talk, but they can't vote. Voting will end at 6 PM GMT.

Last edited by Chrono on Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prof West
Head Professor
Head Professor

Male
Number of posts : 600
Friend Code : Black: 5157 2125 1931
3DS: 1306-5572-5528
Registration date : 2010-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt IV   Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:05 pm

Yay finally. And I didn't die first round either Very Happy

Anywho, Nova has motive, but I believe that it is too obvious for him to be the killer. I also don't think that butt~crack, Blue Charizard, Gabe or Darkdoom could be killer due to a lack of evidence of motive.

By process of elimination, I am left with merely two names *Star* and the mayor himself Connest.

Last edited by Prof West on Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mercury

Male
Number of posts : 552
Friend Code : Platinum FC-1548 5398 5890
Pearl FC-0990 1089 5394
SSBB-2278 0801 1238
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt IV   Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:56 pm

How did I know I would die in the first round Sad
Also what is with my character, I'm not gay dammit Chrono -.-

Nova clearly has a motive for killing Ito, but whether we can really say after just one round is hard to say. Connest is also a suspect for much the same reasons as Nova. As for *Star*, he did go for a walk with Nova, meaning they're likely to be good friends, so perhaps he too has a motive. As for my death it's difficult to say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nova
Trainer
Trainer

Male
Symbols :
Friend Code :

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt IV   Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:10 pm

Lol I'm gonna go with connest, it seems as if he could have used me hoping this would happen as set up bait. I'll also vote for gave cause yolo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ito le Typhlito
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1901
Ribbons : Fire/Grass E4

Friend Code : SoulSilver
0605 0667 5485
White
0905 6828 1373
Registration date : 2011-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt IV   Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:29 pm

Died already? D: Guess they were jelous of my mad singing skillz.

btw, i love how chrono made the story PG Razz

Much Doge. Wow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blue Charizard
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 12
Badges :
Friend Code : 1421-4815-8504
Registration date : 2013-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt IV   Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:08 am

Star and Connest!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrono
Admin
Admin

Male
Ribbons :

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt IV   Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:39 am

Gues you get two votes so Ill need to have them soon!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Connest
Rookie

Number of posts : 121
Friend Code : 1163 1261 5157
Registration date : 2010-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt IV   Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:53 am

i think its star and nova but at least i didn't die first in my first game
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkDoom
Noob
Noob

Female
Number of posts : 26
Friend Code : -
Registration date : 2013-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt IV   Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:07 pm

I didn't die...awesomeness

I am voting for Gabe and *Star*.
I don't feel like typing up a the reasons I chose them... it already took me forever to choose two people...

Hopefully I'm not to late...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabe
Trainer
Trainer

Male
Number of posts : 367
Badges :
Friend Code : Gen 5 (Black):4298-2782-6321

Gen 5 (Black 2):1850 9848 4069
Registration date : 2012-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt IV   Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:29 pm

I vote for DarkDoom and Nova.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrono
Admin
Admin

Male
Ribbons :

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt IV   Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:49 pm

a Two in one...

Chapter 2 ~ Council

The village of Raymania awoke to a sad morning, there was no singing, not music, just silence. There was the ironic cloudy weather mocking the villagers as the atmosphere was very gloomy. There was a village meeting later this day and the villagers barely spoke a word with each other. There was the occasional "Hi!" and "You alright?" but nothing more.

Later they gathered at the hall, Mayor connest took the podium and spoke about the grave deaths. He brought Prof. West to talk in more detail about what could have happened. "From my investigation and autopsy, I have concluded that these weren't mere nature deaths, these were murders" The whole hall gasped and began to ramble "who could have done it?" "Why our village" "Murder really?". The whole hall went into uproar. "Order, order!" Mayor Connest pleaded with the wailing crowd. "As you can see from my pictures, we can see Ito died from repetitive stabbing, defiantly not a natural death. As for Mercury, he death by strangled, near impossible to it by himself." Prof was clarified. Darkdoom stood up, she was wearing an over dramatic mourning gown for her fallen boyfriend "I-I--I Demand we see justice!" The crowd grew to agree with this idea, they wanted justice and they were going to have it. Prof West took the podium, "I believe we should make a council, each member of the village gets one vote and we can vote for who we think the murder was. And put them, to death." Mayor Connest burst into panic while the crowd roared with agreement "But this is preposterous! We are pleasant, reasonable, idealistic people are we not? Surely, we are not barbarians." Prof West sniggered. "If you have nothing to hide you are fine." He turned to the crowd "We shall conduct a private poll, so go confer and return once you have and idea of who it could be, tonight we hang the culprit or culprits" The air became very tense.

That day, marked the day where neighbor turned on neighbor. Everyone became more secretive. Everyone became a suspect, who could you trust. Could you trust the innocent little girl? Or the town fool? The scientist? Maybe the Mayor? No one was safe and this loveable society turned from a picturesque village, to a nightmare on elm street.

That evening the village folk gathered in the hall for a second time. "So its time to pass judgement, two murders, two votes, sounds fair?" The town grumbled with agreement and one by one went into a room to cast their vote. Who would it be? Were the killers even among them?  After a while each vote was cast and *Star* and Nova brought the box to the front. Darkdoom sat in the front wailing and moaning. Blue Charizard stood in the back observing and sharpening his knife. Gabe was sitting looking very nervous. Mayor Connest sat behind the podium, got up and mushed Nova and *Star* away. "Al-alright lets get down to business" The votes were read out and tallied by Butt~crack. "so that means Mayor Connest and *Star* are our murderers." Darkdoom began to cry. Nova let our a shriek as his BFFL was going to be killed. Gabe sighed as it wasn't him. Blue-Charizard brought the rope. *Star*'s colouring began to fade and he became pale white "I didn't do it! Nova help!". He didn't come to his aid as the men on the village grabbed both Connest and *Star*. "I Prof West, from the Village of Raymania, under this democratic council, sentence both *Star* and Connest to death." *Star* began to cry but Connest began to shout and curse at Prof West. "I WOULD HAVE GOTTEN AWAY WITH IT! I WOULD HAVE KILLED ALL OF YOU MISERABLE SONS OF BI---" He didn't get to say his last words as both *Star* and Connest dangled lifelessly.

"Can we finally rest easy?" Gabe asked the remaning villagers. "I believe we can" Blue-Charizard replied. The villagers felt safe again, they left their doors unlocked as a sign of respect for each other and how they trusted one another. Prof. West wasn't convinced *Star*'s actions made him rethink and he ventured back to Mercury's flower shop. He began looking in more detail as the scene of the crime and noticed a few more clues. There was a thunderstorm brewing and the shop door slammed shut. "Huh, who goes there?" Prof. West scardly asked? he saw a slim figure "You I knew it, *Star* didn't do it, You did it... aschahfash;lfashfalskgj" PRof West felt the melting of his face as acid was thrown onto it and the figure forced it down in throat. He could feel the acid ripping and melting his organs and he died a very painful death.

This tragic events continue.

---------

Mayor Connest was a Wolf however *Star* Was a villager

Connest
Blue Charizard
Nova
*Star*
Prof. West
Ito le Typhlito
butt~crack
Mercury
Gabe
DarkDoom

Villagers may now confer who who should be hung, only one vote this time. The Death may talk but shall not vote.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mercury

Male
Number of posts : 552
Friend Code : Platinum FC-1548 5398 5890
Pearl FC-0990 1089 5394
SSBB-2278 0801 1238
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt IV   Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:13 pm

Gabe is pretty suspicious, what with his nerves and reaction when it wasn't him. Blue-charizard as almost the executioner is also somewhat suspect, he clearly has the tools with which to kill. Not sure I could say who to vote for though, I'd probably go for gabe though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nova
Trainer
Trainer

Male
Symbols :
Friend Code :

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt IV   Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:23 pm

Noo. My bestest fwend is dead. Cri 5 ever , but seriously I'm gonna roll with Gabe and DarkDoom, he's got flowers in his pic and 2 murders took place in a flower shop. CONSPIRACY. Blue charizard seems too obvious being the executioner.

Just realized it was one vote, so Ill go with DarkDoom.

Last edited by Nova on Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Someone
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 18
Friend Code : 80085 in a calculator
Registration date : 2013-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt IV   Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:37 am

sorry for the delay, I went to my dad's house for a week

since Connest was a mafia wolf, he must have killed either merc or ito
so theres only 1 more wolf right

i vote blue charizard since he was the executioner and told everyone to leave their doors open lol
and maybe gabe since he (she?) doesnt seem to be talking much

edit: I just re-read the second part and why does the "slim figure" say "you know you did it"?
does it mean prof.west was a wolf? since profs role wasnt revealed, im curious to know this
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrono
Admin
Admin

Male
Ribbons :

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt IV   Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:44 pm

Sorry if it wasn't clear but it was Prof. West talking the whole time in the last paragraph. He is a villager
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nova
Trainer
Trainer

Male
Symbols :
Friend Code :

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt IV   Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:32 pm

Hurry guys, Imma cravin chapter 3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Someone
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 18
Friend Code : 80085 in a calculator
Registration date : 2013-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt IV   Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:12 am

Chrono wrote:
Sorry if it wasn't clear but it was Prof. West talking the whole time in the last paragraph. He is a villager
oh
then dont mind the last bit of my last post
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrono
Admin
Admin

Male
Ribbons :

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt IV   Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:04 am

Come on guys there are hardly any discussion or voting going on... you guys need to keep it alive as much as the writer does.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nova
Trainer
Trainer

Male
Symbols :
Friend Code :

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt IV   Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:47 pm

Come on and cast your votes/discuss, its getting stale again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prof West
Head Professor
Head Professor

Male
Number of posts : 600
Friend Code : Black: 5157 2125 1931
3DS: 1306-5572-5528
Registration date : 2010-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt IV   Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:52 pm

Man, I always die.

Anywhos, the remaining suspect list is Blue Charizard, Nova, butt~crack, Gabe and DarkDoom. The problem is that Blue and butt have no motive to kill me. I think it's unlikely to be DarkDoom because, although she had motive to kill this round, she had zero in the first round. So while it is possible I think it is improbable.

Nova does have motive to be the killer in both rounds, but I am still a bit hesitent about it. What intrigued me the most was Gabe when it says "Gabe sighed as it wasn't him." That one quotation sounded very peculiar to me.

But what do I know, I am dead after all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nova
Trainer
Trainer

Male
Symbols :
Friend Code :

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt IV   Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:14 pm

I'm just your friendly neighborhood exploding star, don't worry about me when there's a killer at large!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt IV   Today at 4:49 am

Back to top Go down

Rayquaza Doubt IV
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next