Frontier Brain

Male
Number of posts : 715
Symbols :
Friend Code : 0432 5553 5950 - diamond
0819 3370 9446 - white
Registration date : 2011-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt V   Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:33 am

ooorrrr you write about the executions and end it with something like "the villagers stood around with each other, not trusting the person beside them. They didnt know who had killed the first two people, all they could do was hope the pain was over..."

and underneath list those who are still alive, and how many wolves are left, etc
Back to top Go down
View user profile
B1naryB0t
Gym Leader

Male
Number of posts : 101
Badges :
Friend Code : None
Registration date : 2013-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt V   Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:03 pm

I reserve rights to hosting Doubt VI BTW.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Starmie
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

Male
Number of posts : 56
Friend Code : Showdown
Registration date : 2013-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt V   Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:21 pm

im ready to hear the next story ....... SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prof West
Head Professor
Head Professor

Male
Number of posts : 600
Friend Code : Black: 5157 2125 1931
3DS: 1306-5572-5528
Registration date : 2010-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt V   Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:53 am

Chapter 2: The Burning Truth of Secrecy

The village was still in shock. Although everybody had easily gotten over the death of Preacher, ☆Eli☆'s death still burned in everybody's mind. Of course the Chrono had wasted no time in getting the votes of the townsfolk and soon the court was in full session.

"After a gruelling three days of decisions, we have finished the voting and counting of votes." Chrono announced to the nervous and anxious villagers. "The first person to be executed by this town is... Someone"

The entire room burst out in a variety of reactions from Pawn's discrete yet somewhat sadistic smile to Someone's utter devastation "Bu- but I never went near him. Yo- you have the wrong the guy. I-I-I swear..." he said with the words just sprawling out of his mouth. He was set into a state of complete pandemonium. His words no longer flowed together, he had been reduced to a mere child being told off for the first time. However the circumstances were far more severe and the punishment would certainly be death.

"Yet the voters were clear, they said that there had been two murders, not just one. And for that I also sentence B1naryB0t to death"

The entirety courtroom turned their heads to B1naryB0t to see his reaction. All were surprised when he did nothing but sit there calmly. "I did what I did for the sake of us all, I have no regrets, no remorse for my actions." Everyone sat in the seats with awe, this man had just confessed for his actions but had done so in such an unexpected way that he would be forever immortalised in the eyes of the town.

With that everyone left the courtroom and slowly trudged towards the dock. It seemed odd, nobody could say anything. Even Someone, who would be typically screaming, was completely silent. The only noise that could be heard was the occasional sniff from a villager, usually Star. The death of ☆Eli☆ seemed to have the greatest impact on him, he hadn't talked to anyone since that day. As we approached the dock with the frozen water stretching out for miles Someone seemed like he was about to call out, but he had no voice left. He was in a pure state of shock.

We finally got to the dock. "Now walk onto the ice" said Chrono coldly. "You are free to go as far as you like that way, come back here and you will be killed." Ito then pushed the two accused onto the ice. Someone began to run as quickly as he could, but it was only early winter and the ice was starting to crack before it just gave and he slipped into the freezing abyss of the waters. Everybody could see his struggle against the ice and freezing temperatures of the waters. After a brief period the struggling stopped, there was no more flailing and a face down body surfaced. B1naryB0t looked toward the horizon that would only promised death. He stood there doing nothing. The ice wasn't budging around him, it seemed he was enjoying his last moments of life.

There was a sudden bang as B1nary took a step forward before collapsing to the ground. His back had been transformed in to a gaping hole that had blood trickling from it. And there stood Pawn, the quiet, nervous kid who was also mayor with a smoking shotgun in his hands. All of the other villagers all sharply turned their heads to stare at him. They expected him to be in tears, showing a shred of remorse for killing a man, even if it had been for justifiable reasons. A man who was enjoying the last moments of his life before he was condemned to death for killing a man that everybody wanted dead, doing an act that no one else was brave enough to do.

Yet Pawn stood there, lowered the gun and quite casually said "Well who wants a Little Cup battle?"

The day seemed immortal, even though only two hours had passed it seemed more like two months. Everybody was still in shock. Pawn had just killed a man and just shrugged it off like it was nothing. Why was this man mayor? How did he even become mayor? Why did he live the supposed Utopia of Smergebii City?

Chrono was going through papers in his office, trying to find out how such a psychopath could ever be made mayor of their once great town. Sure Preacher was trying to ruin it with his elaborate blackmailing but he was going to be arrested, seeing as ☆Eli☆ had just privately confessed to Chrono that he was being blackmailed a day before his murder. That confession was enough to prove that Preacher was guilty and would surely be arrested.

There was a knock on the door. "Come in" shouted Chrono from his fortress of papers that surrounded him. He got up to go look in the next filing cabinet before he even turned round to see his approaching fate.  Bang.

No one found the body until the morning. Chrono was meant to be helping Ito pack some of his things. This recent experience caused him to take the rash decision to move from Raymania to Smashville. Chrono hadn't seen his death coming. It was a shotgun wound to the back of his head, clearly fired from the door way. The papers that had surrounded him had been burned, no one had any idea what paper he had just found.

The death was just another scathing cut into the hearts of the towns people. With Chrono gone, Pawn was sure to inherit complete control of the town, he would become judge, jury and most importantly executioner if he wanted to. Ito was to also inherit something from Chrono, all of his savings in the bank as well as his actual house. Star was going to inherit the least, all he got was a collection of Chrono's favourite anime DVDs and his clothing. Only three villagers remained in the village. And all of them were suspicious of one another.

Villagers
Pawn
Chrono
Ito
B1naryB0t
Someone
Star
Preacher
☆Eli☆

1 Wolf Remaining
Back to top Go down
View user profile
B1naryB0t
Gym Leader

Male
Badges :

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt V   Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:33 am

While I'm sad that I'm out of the story, the writing was excellent.

OFC, since I know who the last wolf is, and I'm dead, I can't say anything about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrono
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1502
Ribbons :
Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt V   Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:12 am

told you... BURN THE WITCH!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Starmie
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt V   Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:49 am

I think its Pawn, he could have complete control of the town and do things the way he wants to do them with chrono out of the way. the other murders was just steeping stones on his way to the top.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ito le Typhlito
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1901
Ribbons : Fire/Grass E4

Friend Code : SoulSilver
0605 0667 5485
White
0905 6828 1373
Registration date : 2011-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt V   Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:35 pm

I want to say its nino but it seems too obvious. So Im going to guess it was star since shocking was mentioned a few times and star used to be a electric gym leader. Idk only excuse I can think of for star to do it >.<

Much Doge. Wow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pawn
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

Male
Number of posts : 715
Symbols :
Friend Code : 0432 5553 5950 - diamond
0819 3370 9446 - white
Registration date : 2011-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt V   Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:37 am

yeah im going to have to agree with ito on this one, i vote for star
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrono
Admin
Admin

Male
Ribbons :

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt V   Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:30 am

You have doomed us all Ito...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ito le Typhlito
Admin
Admin

Male

0605 0667 5485
White
0905 6828 1373
Registration date : 2011-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt V   Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:28 pm

all in a days work Razz

Much Doge. Wow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Starmie
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt V   Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:27 pm

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat, me???? I didn't do it Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prof West
Head Professor
Head Professor

Male
Number of posts : 600
Friend Code : Black: 5157 2125 1931
3DS: 1306-5572-5528
Registration date : 2010-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt V   Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:19 pm

Sorry but I am not going to be here for the next week because I'm on holiday and I don't have time to fully write the third (and last chapter). So instead here is the summary of it:

Chapter 3: Fallout
Star is the second wolf
He is killed by Ito with a shotgun
Ito then considers killing Pawn and starting the town anew
Decides against it and leaves a psychotic Pawn laughing in Star's blood

Again sorry about not being able to properly finish it with a satisfactory final chapter. If people enjoyed this then tell me and I will consider doing another one in the future (next time it will have a few twists thrown in). If I get little feedback then I may wait quite a long time (e.g. around the summer time) before doing it again because it is a lot of work and does take a fairly large amount of free time to do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrono
Admin
Admin

Male
Ribbons :

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt V   Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:21 pm

do it again! do it again!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
B1naryB0t
Gym Leader

Male
Badges :

PostSubject: Re: Rayquaza Doubt V   Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:33 pm

B1naryB0t wrote:
I reserve rights to hosting Doubt VI BTW.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ito le Typhlito
Admin
Admin

Male

0605 0667 5485
White
0905 6828 1373