pn
Elderly
Elderly

Female
Number of posts : 564
Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: A good random story (not from my dream)   Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:52 pm

ok this is a continuation of my previous story...
"ROAR!" "OH NO WHAT WAS THAT?" I cried in fear. Slowly, I could hear loud footsteps coming closer and closer. My feet refused to move so I was stuck to the ground. A puke colored smoke floated past me and it smelled like crap. I barfed on a nearby mushroom and saw where the thumping came from. Wishing my Labrador, Corky was with me, my feet finally cooperated and I ran to the nearest tree and hid behind it. Bad luck. A group of evil bananas dropped from the tree and chased me around the dry ground. Their sharp teeth were close to sinking into my body but I managed to slide over to the small pit. I found a some old rope and tried to get myself out of there but the rope broke, so I was stuck in the pit. Now this pit was 5/6 feet deep. Too bad I was very short. Since I had no other idea of getting out of this pit, i dug a small tunnel leading to who-knows-where. The end of the tunnel happened to lead to a beat up door. I entered the door as it creaked. The soles of my shoes had a glowing green substance on it, but I didn't know what is was or where it came from. Forgetting it as I explored the strange place, I spotted a massive footprint the shape of a tree. "This creature that made the footprint must have been the one that was roaring before," I thought with curiosity. I followed the prints that led to an ancient volcano named Abigmountainwithbluelavacomingoutofit. Thinking the lava was water (the lava was an ocean blue color), I jumped in and scorched my butt. Too bad I didn't have time to feel pity for myself because as soon as I saw tons of steam coming out of the volcano, I jumped onto an old giant rock (I'm pretty sure it was a rock) and waited for the steam to lift my rock up so that I can be anywhere but here. Surely enough, the steam did lift my rock up in the air and I landed with a CRASH! in a green land. The same old beeping sound was heard again so of course I pushed the button and was pretty sure I saw some meteors whizz past me. to be continued...

Last edited by cub on Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boy
Trainer
Trainer

Male
Number of posts : 498
Friend Code : Diamond: 1891 3086 3833
Platinum: 5327 8963 7352
Soul Silver: 2665 3592 3834
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: A good random story (not from my dream)   Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:20 am

nice story!! random though Razz lol, (wonders what happens next)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pn
Elderly
Elderly

Female

PostSubject: Re: A good random story (not from my dream)   Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:35 pm

i will make a series of these random stories making sure they always end with to be continued...oh and by the way i made up the story as i went
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prof. Ivy
Noob
Noob

Female
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: A good random story (not from my dream)   Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:46 pm

Very good story! I love it! I really want you to keep posting and adding more, please. Is Corky your real pets name? If so nice name, if not, very creative!

Prof. Ivy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pn
Elderly
Elderly

Female

PostSubject: Re: A good random story (not from my dream)   Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:31 pm

no it is not. i dont have a labrador or a dog named corky...i copied the name corky from a movie Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrono
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1503
Ribbons :
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: A good random story (not from my dream)   Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:59 pm

lol very random indeed but i like random.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pn
Elderly
Elderly

Female

PostSubject: Re: A good random story (not from my dream)   Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:32 pm

you guys i made a continuation of the story...hope you like it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A good random story (not from my dream)   Today at 12:32 am

Back to top Go down

A good random story (not from my dream)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1