AuthorMessage
ctrl_alt_destroy
Rookie

Male
Number of posts : 57
Friend Code : 1805-5035-5857
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Origin of Your Addiction!!!   Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:00 pm

ha if your reading this that means you've been drawn in to my title lol anyway what i wanna know is what started it all!! what brought you into the world of pokemon!!!

here's my story: as a kid i watched a lot of saturday morning cartoons lol, and that included pokemon. so i slowly grew in to the slight humor and awesome battles and as soon as my birthday came around i asked for the special edition yellow pikachu gameboy which came with pokemon yellow and i chose pikachu as my starter and was hooked by the time i passed brock's rock gym in pewter city and became the pokemon ghost type loving person thats writing this post!!! XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soccerryle
Trainer
Trainer

Male
Number of posts : 392
Friend Code : SoulSilver: 2837 2280 9857

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Origin of Your Addiction!!!   Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:10 pm

I enjoyed watching pokemon anime while i was little. I went to gamestop one day, and found out they were selling pokemon games (i think this was RIGHT after gold/silver came out. But i didn't know about em'). My cousin had recently given me his Game Boy Color (OLD...XD) and it was compatible Very Happy. I asked for a game. They said red/yellow/blue. I said yellow (I chose that bc it was my favorite color. I had no idea u got pikachu). And i played it. I had absolutely no idea what i was doing. And i found out about gold/silver (got em' both). Then Sapphire and Ruby had commercials (i got them as soon as they came out). And sapphire/ruby REALLY got my addiction started. When I heard about pokemon Diamond and Pearl, I had to get it. Now i want PLATINUM!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.soccerryle.deviantart.com
Kassandra
Elderly
Elderly

Female
Number of posts : 501
Friend Code : Ask? =]
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Origin of Your Addiction!!!   Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:14 pm

Hehe...I went to a walmart when I was like 6 or 7 and I saw a thing called a game boy, and my cousin got one so I whinned tell I got one..And I got my way back then..I got pokemon firered, and I loved the game, I started off with a squirtle. I started watching the anime after that. I always loved cartoons. And as nintendo came out with the new game boys, I kept buying them tell I ended up getting a DS and pokemon diamond. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twitter.com/#!/Ksndr26
pn
Elderly
Elderly

Female
Number of posts : 564
Friend Code : 0000 0000 0000
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Origin of Your Addiction!!!   Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:44 pm

yea... i remember my aunt bought me a game boy when i was like 5 or so and i got a pokemon yellow from my grandpa, pokemon blue for a christmas present...and we also had pokemon gold, silver and crystal but my brother lost all of them XP...i still have a game boy color though...and i remember playing leaf green in 3rd grade when i got it and played a lot of pokemon games after that
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boy
Trainer
Trainer

Male
Number of posts : 498
Friend Code : Diamond: 1891 3086 3833
Platinum: 5327 8963 7352
Soul Silver: 2665 3592 3834
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Origin of Your Addiction!!!   Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:00 pm

My addiction started when Red and Blue first came out. I remember getting both of them, my main game being on red. In fact, i was so addicted that i went through the game several times on blue, just to get a whole team of Mewtwo's on my Red game lol. I had 6 of them and was the king of Pokemon in my primary school (everyone played pokemon back then, even some girls). Very Happy, however when gold n silver came out, i only got silver, but my brother bought gold. To this day i stil argue that silver was cooler. ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Origin of Your Addiction!!!   Today at 5:31 am

Back to top Go down

Origin of Your Addiction!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1