33%
 33% [ 2 ]
When will you make some more?
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
I hate it every thing is wrong with it.
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
It's not that good but it's not that bad.
17%
 17% [ 1 ]
I read way better stories.
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Can I come out with the next!?!?!
17%
 17% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
G-dos

Male
Number of posts : 153
Friend Code : Platinum: 2407 1315 6726
Name: Ken
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Swampert Land Stories.   Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:36 am

Swampert Land
One day a trainer named Tommy awoke. He just turned 12 and his mom was going to let him get his first Pokémon! He ran down stairs yelling out mom today is the day! Only to find out he was not in his home he looked around none of the things in the house was his. He looked out the window and seen nothing but woods he thought to him self “How if I live in a small city?” He walked out the door and a small Mudkip ran up to him and hit square in the face with a bubble beam. Tommy laughed then the Mudkip ran away he chased after it. After running for about 2 minutes he ran into a Marshtomp playing in a puddle of mud. Tommy started playing with him throwing mud balls and jumping in to dirty mud puddles. After they were finished playing the Marshtomp led the boy back to the house. The boy looked around for a phone but couldn’t find one. So he decides to take a shower. He thought the shower felt like a Pokémon using rain dance on him but he paid it no mind. When step out the shower there was a change of close waiting for him he didn’t know where it came from but it was his size. So he put them on. Tommy went back out side and the little Mudkip was waiting for him. It ran off again like it wanted him to follow it so he did. After a while they came to beach where there was Mudkips, and Marshtomps everywhere playing. Then a big wave came up out of no where and on top was a huge Swampert all the Mudkips and Marshtomps stop playing. The Swampert crashed his wave right on top of the small Mudkip and landed in front of him. Tommy was scared he ran all the way back into the house and went to sleep he thought when he woke back up everything would be back to normal. But when he woke up the Swampert was standing over his head holding three Pokémon balls. Tommy grabbed them and the small Mudkip ran up to him as the Swampert walked off. Tommy wondered what was he suppose to do with the Pokémon balls? He throws one at the Mudkip it went into the ball and stayed there. Tommy was shocked and then he let it out. He was happy he just caught his first Pokémon. It was unbelievable to him. He went back to sleep but this time when he awaked he was back home in his bed he looked for his Mudkip but could not find it. His mom came up stairs and said “Tommy it’s time for you to pick your Pokémon the professor has three Pokémon for you to chose from the first one is a Chimchar, the second is a Bulbasaur, The third is a Mudkip  which one do you want?” He answered back with a big smile on his face “Mudkip please.” When he opened the poke ball the Mudkip used bubble beam on him and jumped in his arms.
The End.

This stroy was put together when Swampert was bored.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mercury

Male
Number of posts : 552
Friend Code : Platinum FC-1548 5398 5890
Pearl FC-0990 1089 5394
SSBB-2278 0801 1238
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Swampert Land Stories.   Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:29 am

For a story for when you were bored, this is brilliant. The was really weird. I think you could expand on it, maybe when you aren't so bored. I think its a really good start.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
G-dos

Male
Number of posts : 153
Friend Code : Platinum: 2407 1315 6726
Name: Ken
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Swampert Land Stories.   Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:30 am

I don't think so I only do things like this when I'm bored. Lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swampert Land Stories.   Today at 6:02 pm

Back to top Go down

Swampert Land Stories.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1